• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,587
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

I would just add emphasis to this fact:

JESUS ANSWERED AND SAID UNTO THEM, YE DO ERR,NOT KNOWING THE SCRIPTURES,NOR THE POWER OF GOD.FOR IN THE RESURRECTION THEY NEITHER MARRY,NOR ARE GIVEN IN MARRIAGE,BUT ARE AS THE ANGELS OF GOD IN HEAVEN

When Jesus made this statement referring to the scriptures---He was quoting out of the Book Enoch.

Guest shadow2b
Hi Shadow,

The verse you gave speaks of angels not marrying ... it says nothing of having intercourse. Looking at the world today, marriage is (unfortunately) not a prerequisite for having intercourse. You may not give any credence to the Apocrypha, but this interbreeding is spoken of in Enoch. I think Josephus also spoke of it. I honestly have not put a lot of time into studying the subject. Genesis 6:4 is interpreted different ways. I have read views that the giants were the results of Angels and human breeding. I have also read a view that EVERYTHING (including animals) was giant prior to the flood (due to the extra atmospheric pressure and extra oxygen). Skeletons of "giant" humans have been excavated all over the world. But also remains / fossils of giant animals (such as an 18 inch cockroach and a 8-foot catepillar). I think the dinosaurs were big lizards are still exists (very sparsely today). The word dinosaur was not coined until 1841. Prior to that, they were called dragons (thus the dragon slayers of medieval times). Marco Polo recorded that the emperor of China raised dragons to pull chariots in his parades. There has been over 11,000 sightings of Loch Ness. Even if some where hoaxes, it can't explain away all the sightings. I won't get into the dinosaurs, since there is a thread on the board already about them. But there is overwhelming evidence. In the thread, I posted some good websites on the subject (with photos, dinosaur drawings, figures, etc). Anyway, the other would explain why these "aliens" abduct human women now. Karen is more familiar with this and may be able to give her view. :angel:

hey biscuit.---- wellllllll i stated in another topic that if it could be shown scripturally my mind could be changed about

this interbreeding of demons & human women--- i looked up the definition of MINGLE,dan.2.-vs.-43.-- the possibility is there--strongs.- MINGLE=from #s 6148 thru 6152-ARAB,

[ i find this strange too,the word -arab-]commingle,figurative sense,=sterility[strange too],inter-meddle,[with] it also back to base or root,perverse,to pervert,

6140----- my only other concern is that in --project jehovah,

by gary stearman ,they found  little,grey, [DEAD] bodies, it was[ is ]my belief that angels,[demons] can't die,isn't that right??      :halo:, NOW i'm just a little-bit confused,[unsure]

oh &  i think that it is just a little-bit [PICKY??] or splitting hairs ??.?? about the difference in ** NOT GIVING IN

MARRIAGE** but are as the angels in heaven & says nothing about intercourse.. i hope i said that right & I am not trying to be a smart-alec-or confrontational...      :angel:-----

:king: --- just thoroughly confused-- HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

please explain,please explain,pleas splain ple splinnnnnn

SHALOM[bIG TIME]

shadow2b

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

:inlove: Hi Shadow~ here is another Gary Stearman article on this subject..

http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/articlede...p?Article_ID=51

also you can research in this site:

www.alienresistance.org

May be blessed...in HIM, Karen :thumb: