IGNORED

urgent call to all christians

AFaceInTheCrowd

Guest bjorn to Christ

:b: I have been following this sad situation for the last several months. Terri's husband has a girlfriend now and if he divorces Terri he will not get the insurance money if she dies unexpectedly. The last e-mail I received said that starting Monday, Oct.13th at 12:00 they family and friends of Terri will be holding a vigil outside of Woodside Hospice where Terri lives in Florida. Also on Tuesday and Wednesday there will be a vigil. And yes, Wednesday is the day they are to "kill" Terri by pulling out her feeding tube. On WVCY station 107.7 in Milwaukee, they went into detail how and what happens to a person when they are left to die on their own. It is very painful for the victim. I say "victim" because that is what she is. May the grace of God be with her and her family.

God Bless and Keep the Faith!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/16/1969

please keep praying for terri.what j. bush did is going by the wayside.i thought it would be enough but i guess it wasnt.God bless those at vcy america for getting the story out about terri.

what have we become?a nation that kills its unborn and its handicapped.this reminds me of another nation that was doing nearly the same things...nazi germany!GOD have mercy on our court systems for they know not what they do.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  125
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/30/1958

What I am saying is that I wouldn't want a feeding tube stuck in me to keep

me alive in that condition. If it were my child it would be a hard decision to

make. I honestly do not know what I would do. :wub:

Guest Evangelist Dare

as u might have heard me mention , i worked in a hospital for many years and i saw one case of this...the woman had cancer and she was a terminally ill patient..

nearing the end when i guess all thought she couldnt last much longer and they felt she was just lingering on and suffering the family had everything removed....everything...

i never thought i would see this patient live so long without food and very small amounts of water but she lived i think around 30 days...

i just think it is an abomination to the LORD to do such a horrible horrible uncaring act as this to anyone i dont care if they were your worst enemy....IT IS A SIN..PERIOD...

and they can justify it in mans eyes ,but "Pay Day" is just ahead and and these acts of wickedness will be judged by the one TRUE RIGHTEOUS JUDGE, JESUS CHRIST.

What mercy is there in seeing a dog starve let alone a human being? and your own family as well...my Lord and my God what abominations we are seeing now....surely lord your coming cant be too far off...

and this husband has set himself up as God, to decide when another person should die ...

but like i said,,PAY DAY IS JUST AHEAD .

This kind of thing just makes me sick, sick sick sick...who does man think he is? who and what? and the laws of our land will sentence a man to jail if he starves an animal but say its okay to starve a human being. both are wrong and sinful and both deserve punishment....

God bless i think i will end this right here.....Until the shout that will surely take us out,,

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  125
  • Birthday:  01/30/1958

Hey, what did they do before they had feeding tubes? Sometimes Science

and technology only prolongs suffering and puts families in debt financially

for the rest of their lives while Drs. prosper abundantly. :blink:

Guest Evangelist Dare

Hey, what did they do before they had feeding tubes? Sometimes Science

and technology only prolongs suffering and puts families in debt financially

for the rest of their lives while Drs. prosper abundantly

does that excuse murder?

if it puts us in debt then we should iliminate our family or anyone else that burdens us with debt?

also we should do it because we think it will end their suffering?

is a man more just than God? is he more pure than His maker? job.

Job 4:17 Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?

Psa 86:15 But thou, O Lord, [art] a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth

who are we that we think ourselves above God? that we are more jsut than Him? more compassionate than Him?

NOT SO WE ARE NOT .

who are we to say how long any man should live? did God give us that right to number a mans days?

our days are numbered. we each have an appointment and God has set that appointment.

it is appointed unto all men once to die and after this the judgment.

as u can see sister i dont agree with you because i base my opinions and decisions on the word of God..

not what i feel is right but what God says is right. it is His word that counts and what He says is right in His sight.

God bless , Until the shout that will take us out, evang.dare

suffering?it will take terri 2 weeks to die from starvation and dehydration.so they are ending her life because she is suffering?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  144

Maybe I'm confused but I didn't think that Terri was terminally ill - just brain damaged. I mean she is breathing on her own right? She doesn't have a life threatening disease? Isn't the only problem is that she is severly disabled? If we terminate people just because they cannot feed themselves (or take care of themselves) what do we do with all our babies and many of our elderly?