• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/16/1969

terri does breathe on her own.she's alert,she reacts to people.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

How about Thou shall not kill!!! Does that ring any bells with that court system?....obviously not :blink:

What a shame this situation is....

Love and Blessings,

Angel H.

Guest daughterofaking

This case is really upsetting me. I can't stop thinking of this poor lady lying there starving to death. I also find it even more heartbreaking that her murder is being supported by some Christians! I mean if Christians won't stand up for the sanctity of life who will? :rofl: This has really shattered my faith in many Christians. I'm not just talking of just one person here whenever this case has been discussed on other Christian MBs there is always at least one person - often more than one - who posts a message supporting the killing of Terri Schiavo. I thank God none of the doctors that cared for my mother when she had a stroke 2 years ago (she made a good recovery for which I also thank the Lord) had that opinion! These people are entitled to their own opinions obviously but it scares me that so many Christians have accepted Satan's lie that some lives aren't worth living! :wub::wub::o:wub:

Guest daughterofaking

I've just discovered that Gerge Felos - the lawyer who is supporting Michael Schiavo is a New Ager and has written a book combining euthanasia propaganda and litigation with New Age practices. This is yet more evidence of just how Satanic the NAM is and how it is paving the way for the coming of the Antichrist! :):rofl: I've posted a thread in the "Spiritual Warfare" section giving more details and have pasted a review of this Satanic book which BTW has received rave reviews from prominent New Age authors.

• Topic Count:  297
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

UPDATE:

Dear WB's,

This is a response I received today in regard to a letter I sent to Gov. Bush's email:

It is Good News!

Thank you for writing to Governor Bush and expressing interest in the

well-being of Terri Schindler Schiavo. He has asked me to respond on his

behalf. The Governor is very concerned about Terri, and his thoughts and

prayers are with the Schindler family.

The Governor expanded the call of the special session last night to include

legislation that may be helpful in the tragic and very unique case of Terri

Schiavo. As he continues to pray for Mrs. Schiavo and her entire family,

the Governor anticipates action by the Senate today. The House passed the

bill last night. When the bill is presented to the Governor, he will sign

it into law. He has asked his legal staff to determine the swiftest course

of action, and hopes to act today.

The bill is very narrow and addresses the unique condition of Mrs. Schiavo.

It gives the Governor the right to order the re-insertion of her feeding and

hydration tubes. The language would also allow the Governor to rescind the

order, should Mrs. Schiavo's condition change.

Thank you again for writing.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  01/16/1969

Jeb Bush has ordered the feeding tube be reinserted and Terri should be receiving food and nurishment right now. Praise the Lord for the prayers and we need to keep praying for the family, the courts, and those who would hurt this woman that their hearts would be turned. This has been an ongoing debate for 10 yrs. Let's just pray that the Lord would have His way and bless a family that has been through so much.

Praise the Lord and the prayers of christian people. :)

Guest daughterofaking

Thank God for answering our prayers. However Michael Schiavo, George Felos and the euthanasia cabal aren't just going to concede defeat so we need to keep Terri in our prayers. Also I'm sorry if I've spoken a bit harshly about this case. I stand by my belief that Terri should be kept alive but I shouldn't have accused those who disagree of "falling for Satan's lies". That was very judgmental and I had no right saying that. :huh:

Guest Evangelist Dare

Amen daughter of a king..thats exactly who has deceived them, satan.....he is the deceiver.....

he will tell man any lie they choose to believe.....thats satan for ya...just like he told eve.....oh God doesnt mean that,,,,,you will NOT die....

he is so subtle and cunning..he is behind more than we give him credit for...

ive actually heard people say....poor satan , he gets the bum rap for everything....makes my stomach turn.

they need to get into the word of God and they will learn just what satan really isand what he is doing ...and just what he is capable of doing.....

he is a liar , a thief and a murderer.....there is NO GOOD IN THAT DEVIL....NONE.

BEHIND EVERY LIE IS SATAN,, BEHIND EVERY THEFT IS SATAN. BEHIND EVERY MURDER IS SATAN..BEHIND EVERY RAPE IS SATAN.......HE IS A DESTROYER......GOD' S WORD SAYS HE IS WALKING TO AND FRO SEEKING WHO HE MAY >>DEVOUR<<<<

THE DEVIL!!!

ANYWAY YOU SPOKE THE TRUTH CHILD , HE IS TO BLAME.....AMEN HE IS....

GOD BLESS YOU.....LOVE AND PRAYERS dare

This whole thing is so transparent it's amazing the entire country is not screaming foul. Mr. Schiavo has a fiance and they have one child and another on the way. Obviously he has already broken his marital vows and it is very obvious he is not a christian. If what he truly wanted was to get on with his life and marry the mother of his two children then why not just divorce Teri and move on. Her parents could take over as guardians and he wouldn't need to concern himself with it. The real problem is Teri won a million dollar law suit that was intended and never used for her rehabilitation. That combined with her life insurance would provide a nice little nest egg for him and his new family. Simply put this is all about greed. Mr. Schiavo made a statement on the news yesturday that Teri's parents were just mad because he didn't share any of the million with them, but the fact is they were originally a well off family and have lost everything including the family home sold for legal fee's to fight him. My only hope is that if he wins this battle he loses the million in legal fees.

And the bigger issue is if he wins it's a feather in the cap for euthanatia. How long will it be before the handicapped and elderly are on the chopping block because they are a drain on the resources of the working people. Brother against brother, sons against fathers. I honestly believe that the US is moving into a place of darkness so carnal that we had better be putting on the armor of God every morning before we do anything else or we too could get lost in the sludge.

In Yeshua's Love

Teri

• Topic Count:  297
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Yes Maam! Again we are in agreement.

I read Micah this morning. I was ashamed. It was a commentary on the American facade of Christianity. I am praying every morning diligently about what is to come. We will not be favored over Israel. Our judgment will come as well.

:down:

In His Love,

Suzanne