IGNORED

More Strides Toward Peace and Safety

KayDeeAy

Guest jckduboise

I too understand KayDeeAy, prayer is good and I am sure that the President does this but how much time does he really get to meditate on the Word and spend true time with God in order to not be decieved?

Have you ever been so wrapped up in something at home or work that simply consumes so much of your time that you find you did not spend any quality time with the Lord to be nourished and quenched with His Truth.

We are human beings with a very short attention span. If the President is so bogged down with world affairs where is his true ability to have prayer, meditation and food through the Word?

Our command is to pray for our world leaders. President Bush was put in office by God's will or he would not be there. This is his second term a lot has happened and our President is only one man. If our simple lives take away from time with God how much more so for our President.

I do not feel that the President has made all of the right choices for us or other countries. But remembering that he is still just a man might help us to be more compassionate toward the mistakes the man does make.

And any choices that the President does make that go against God's will and is sinful. Mr. Bush will answer for. :emot-LOL:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1969

I know and I do pray for him. I pray that the Lord gives him direction and wisdom. I guess this is one of the reasons why I believe that there is a reason the Lord is allowing for this to happen.

I know and I do pray for him. I pray that the Lord gives him direction and wisdom. I guess this is one of the reasons why I believe that there is a reason the Lord is allowing for this to happen.

Guest jckduboise

yes the Lord is allowing this to happen and it is confusing and it isn't..

You know everytime I look at these situations with our current President I am reminded of the story of King Saul and how he became king...the Lord didn't want them to have a king but they prayed and pleaded until He gave Israel a king. Saul was chosen and annointed. He was not a good king, he disobeyed, was dishonest and was a killer, king Saul also prayed...he tried so hard to destroy and kill David and when the king was right there at David's finger tips the Lord reminded David that even though King Saul was doing what he was doing he was still the Lord's annointed and David was not to harm a hair on his head.

I don't know about you but I know many Americans prayed for George Bush to be put into office, including myself and there are times when I regret it, but that is only because I can't see the big picture as God does...sometimes the Lord does answer our prayers.. George Bush, whether we like it or not is the annointed one and we have a duty to God out of respect for God to not harm His annointed in ANY way, shape or form. I fear what the Lord will do to those who do.

That brings me to the death of king Saul..the man who ran him through with his own sword was ran through by David himself because he had killed God's chosen and annointed leader.

:blink:

Good paralell example with King Saul :blink:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

As for a Global Leader born again who is the anti christ, is not possible although he will claim to be good and kind and loving all while he is building his power to take souls because in truth this world is a spiritual war between good and evil.

Blessings,

Cjrose :)

Oh,you misunderstood. I guess I wasn't clear when I wrote my comment. I was never saying that the anit-christ will be born again. I was talking about President Bush who says that he is born again but yet he is doing all this planning towards GLobalism. I was wondering how can he be making this big push towards GLobalism if he is born-again and being led by the SPirit?

KayDeeAy,

I guess I did misunderstand but I do know one thing, as un political as I am I thought Pres Bush was/is a good man but his decisions lately make me wonder where his head is at and what the ultimate goal is. Thanks for clearing things up :laugh:

Blessings,

Cjrose

:emot-handshake:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

SOmetimes I just wonder if our president really knows that he is doing so many things to set up for the time period coming called the Tribulation Period. From that post in the news section about the Global education, and about a million other things, it seems like this push towards Globalism is setting us up for this coming world leader who is going to take over - aka the Anti-Christ. He says that he is born-again and I am not judging whether he is really or not (I don't know and that's the Lord's job anyway), but I just say shouldn't someone born again be led by the Spirit? I don't think the Spirit is trying to lead this world towards Globalism.

Well, how many prophets prophesied to those in the OT and they still walked head long into the very prediction they were told of?

Just because we are told about it does not mean we can change it. God still has the end result in mind and there aint nothin' gonna stand in His way.

Referring to the final paragraph. So why did God bother telling us about it if nothing we do can make a difference to the outcome?

Surely "free will" means that we are basically in control of the way we deal with "what will happen" and the eventual outcome? I guess we do have to accept that the things prophesied in the Bible will happen (if they weren't definite then they wouldn't be prophesy) but I believe that we do have control over our reaction to them and how we deal with them.

It seems so defeatist to just say "globalism, cashless society, the MOB, wars and rumours of wars etc. etc." will happen because it was prophesied, and there is nothing we can do about it, so we may as well just go along with everything". Sure, these things must happen, but we don't have to be part of them!