• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1969

OK, another shameless plug for my blog commentaries. :24::24: Hope you guys don't mind: http://commentary-by-kim.blogspot.com/

Please check out my latest commentary: More Strides Toward Peace and Safety

Edited by KayDeeAy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

I read things like this and I think: Do world leaders think they are above playing right into the hands of satan or something? Or do they have so much contempt for prophesy that they will say "oh! Nonsense, what we are doing is merely coincidence"?

"Safety" or "security" have been the buzzwords for a long time now, and the word "peace" has been certainly bandied around. Now all we need is for these words to be combined

Up until 2001 "safety" was the excuse for governments making ridiculous rules and demanding money from people all the time, then came "9.11" and all of a sudden the word was "security". The difference being that people were getting tired of hearing "safety" all the time and it was becoming a bit of a joke, but people have generally swallowed the "security" excuse "hook, line and sinker". This is so artificial and obviously an "excuse" and I find it incredible why people cannot seem to see this.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,176
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I read things like this and I think: Do world leaders think they are above playing right into the hands of satan or something? Or do they have so much contempt for prophesy that they will say "oh! Nonsense, what we are doing is merely coincidence"?

"Safety" or "security" have been the buzzwords for a long time now, and the word "peace" has been certainly bandied around. Now all we need is for these words to be combined

Up until 2001 "safety" was the excuse for governments making ridiculous rules and demanding money from people all the time, then came "9.11" and all of a sudden the word was "security". The difference being that people were getting tired of hearing "safety" all the time and it was becoming a bit of a joke, but people have generally swallowed the "security" excuse "hook, line and sinker". This is so artificial and obviously an "excuse" and I find it incredible why people cannot seem to see this.

Or maybe they have a very good understanding of what they are doing and why...... don't forget Lucifer has very dedicated followers too.....

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

Smalcald quote: "Or maybe they have a very good understanding of what they are doing and why...... don't forget Lucifer has very dedicated followers too....."

So isn't it up to us to educate people so that they realise that this is what is going on?

SOmetimes I just wonder if our president really knows that he is doing so many things to set up for the time period coming called the Tribulation Period. From that post in the news section about the Global education, and about a million other things, it seems like this push towards Globalism is setting us up for this coming world leader who is going to take over - aka the Anti-Christ. He says that he is born-again and I am not judging whether he is really or not (I don't know and that's the Lord's job anyway), but I just say shouldn't someone born again be led by the Spirit? I don't think the Spirit is trying to lead this world towards Globalism.

Guest jckduboise
SOmetimes I just wonder if our president really knows that he is doing so many things to set up for the time period coming called the Tribulation Period. From that post in the news section about the Global education, and about a million other things, it seems like this push towards Globalism is setting us up for this coming world leader who is going to take over - aka the Anti-Christ. He says that he is born-again and I am not judging whether he is really or not (I don't know and that's the Lord's job anyway), but I just say shouldn't someone born again be led by the Spirit? I don't think the Spirit is trying to lead this world towards Globalism.

Well, how many prophets prophesied to those in the OT and they still walked head long into the very prediction they were told of?

Just because we are told about it does not mean we can change it. God still has the end result in mind and there aint nothin' gonna stand in His way.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

You bring up some excellent points. The anti-christ is already alive and well in this world but only in the Lords time will he be revealed. I'm excited ( I know that sounds weird) for the tribulation to come, the sooner the better and the sooner I can be with the Lord. I have my unhappy moments in life and sometimes wish things were different but being a Christian doesn't guarantee happiness though I do have joy in my heart for HIM. There will be a lot of false prophets and there are already signs of the coming. Whatever you do, don't take the mark :P whatever way it may present itself as a tattoo, a chip, whatever. I'd rather be be-headed. This is one reason why we must spread the good news to everyone we know before the tribulation because I truly believe we are either living it now or it will be here soon. As for a Global Leader born again who is the anti christ, is not possible although he will claim to be good and kind and loving all while he is building his power to take souls because in truth this world is a spiritual war between good and evil. We just have to find joy and comfort and peace in knowing we are protected by God our Father and we will see Him one day....soon.

Blessings,

Cjrose :emot-LOL:

As for a Global Leader born again who is the anti christ, is not possible although he will claim to be good and kind and loving all while he is building his power to take souls because in truth this world is a spiritual war between good and evil.

Blessings,

Oh,you misunderstood. I guess I wasn't clear when I wrote my comment. I was never saying that the anit-christ will be born again. I was talking about President Bush who says that he is born again but yet he is doing all this planning towards GLobalism. I was wondering how can he be making this big push towards GLobalism if he is born-again and being led by the SPirit?

Guest jckduboise

As for a Global Leader born again who is the anti christ, is not possible although he will claim to be good and kind and loving all while he is building his power to take souls because in truth this world is a spiritual war between good and evil.

Blessings,

Oh,you misunderstood. I guess I wasn't clear when I wrote my comment. I was never saying that the anit-christ will be born again. I was talking about President Bush who says that he is born again but yet he is doing all this planning towards GLobalism. I was wondering how can he be making this big push towards GLobalism if he is born-again and being led by the SPirit?

President Bush is a part of the big picture. Some will be blinded others will see..some will be deaf others will hear...we are warned even as Christians that we can and will be decieved..that is why we remain prepared keeping or eyes on the Heavens and wait His return so that we are not decieved...I would imagine being the President of the US would take up a lot of time..more time in a day..where would our President find the time to put a lot of focus on what the simpletons of this country have a lot of time for? Did that make sense?

Yes, I understand what you are saying Jackie. But he says that he spends every day in prayer. He sends out his Presidential Prayer team requests via email (my church fowards them to members of our prayer team). It seems as though prayer and a relationship with the Lord is important to him. It seems as though he should be Spirit-led spending that much time in prayer. So how then could he be pushing this Globalism thing so much? I know that he has plenty of CHristians that tell him all the time telling him these things. So he isn't completely ignorant of biblical prophecy.