IGNORED

Vision: Stones Fall From Above

Swarna Jha

Guest jckduboise

Revelations 8:7 The first angel sounded his trumpet and there came hail and fire mixed with blood and it was hurled upon the earth.

What also comes to mind is the stonings of the martyr's and not one stone will be left on another, they will all be torn down. And Jesus teachings regarding the parable of the wretched tenents.

Matthew 21:43 Therefore I tell you that the kingodm of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit.

21:44 He who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom is falls will be crushed.

Jackie, America believes it's enemies are dead, buried , and gone, but they are alive, and multiplying. This vision cautions on the spiritual and political.

Yes Amen to all scriptures.

Love....in Christ

Swarna

Swarna,

I have a feeling that God is giving similar visions to people all over the world and that they are intended to be taken to the peoples of the each country or region with the truest of belief that God is speaking to them to get it together, the time is near and those caught unawares will be crushed by these stones and the eagles will be watching and that there will be those who are bejeweled and those that are not. It is an amazing time and those who are unwilling to listen will fall by the way side, which is sad but it is a fact. We are not to lament for them but just keep talking and those that are to hear, hear and those that are not, will criticise, condem and kill. Just keep doing what God tells you. We don't have to worry as long as we remain faithful and our hearts are true to God, which ever way we die, will be for the GLORY of God.

God Bless you my sister. :emot-hug:

A sister on another forum drew my attention to the Mathew Henry Commentary, Concise on Isaiah 23

The overthrow of Tyre. (1-14) It is established again. (15-18)

Verses 1-14 Tyre was the mart of the nations. She was noted for mirth and diversions; and this made her loth to consider the warnings God gave by his servants. Her merchants were princes, and lived like princes. Tyre being destroyed and laid waste, the merchants should abandon her. Flee to shift for thine own safety; but those that are uneasy in one place, will be so in another; for when God's judgments pursue sinners, they will overtake them. Whence shall all this trouble come? It is a destruction from the Almighty. God designed to convince men of the vanity and uncertainty of all earthly glory. Let the ruin of Tyre warn all places and persons to take heed of pride; for he who exalts himself shall be abased. God will do it, who has all power in his hand; but the Chaldeans shall be the instruments.

Verses 15-18 The desolations of Tyre were not to be for ever. The Lord will visit Tyre in mercy. But when set at liberty, she will use her old arts of temptation. The love of worldly wealth is spiritual idolatry; and covetousness is spiritual idolatry. This directs those that have wealth, to use it in the service of God. When we abide with God in our worldly callings, when we do all in our power to further the gospel, then our merchandise and hire are holiness to the Lord, if we look to his glory. Christians should carry on business as God's servants, and use riches as his stewards.

Amen

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/24/1953

Revelations 8:7 The first angel sounded his trumpet and there came hail and fire mixed with blood and it was hurled upon the earth.

What also comes to mind is the stonings of the martyr's and not one stone will be left on another, they will all be torn down. And Jesus teachings regarding the parable of the wretched tenents.

Matthew 21:43 Therefore I tell you that the kingodm of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit.

21:44 He who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom is falls will be crushed.

Jackie, America believes it's enemies are dead, buried , and gone, but they are alive, and multiplying. This vision cautions on the spiritual and political.

Love....in Christ

Swarna

Swarna,

I have a feeling that God is giving similar visions to people all over the world and that they are intended to be taken to the peoples of the each country or region with the truest of belief that God is speaking to them to get it together, the time is near and those caught unawares will be crushed by these stones and the eagles will be watching and that there will be those who are bejeweled and those that are not. It is an amazing time and those who are unwilling to listen will fall by the way side, which is sad but it is a fact. We are not to lament for them but just keep talking and those that are to hear, hear and those that are not, will criticise, condem and kill. Just keep doing what God tells you. We don't have to worry as long as we remain faithful and our hearts are true to God, which ever way we die, will be for the GLORY of God.

God Bless you my sister. :emot-hug:

Yes Jackie, God is speaking the same words through His people all over the world. I have read many share their dreams, visions and prophecies all the way there in America, which witness in my spirit. What a divine communication!

Yes, we have to keep doing what God tells us, and that faithfulness is imperative.

love...in Christ

swarna

BTW, sorry, I think I posted the commentary twice.

Guest jckduboise

Love....in Christ

Swarna

Swarna,

God Bless you my sister. :th_praying:

Yes Jackie, God is speaking the same words through His people all over the world. I have read many share their dreams, visions and prophecies all the way there in America, which witness in my spirit. What a divine communication!

Yes, we have to keep doing what God tells us, and that faithfulness is imperative.

love...in Christ

swarna

BTW, sorry, I think I posted the commentary twice.

It is okay. I had double vision this morning anyhow. :wub: