IGNORED

a vision

Guest jckduboise

Guest jckduboise

It is too bad that you do not believe that what was shown to me was from God. Can't see why you would doubt but that is on you. You don't have to believe it and you don't have to read it. If you find it so hard to believe then that is on you. I know where it came from and why.

Have a blessed day..your opinion is yours and I have said all I am going to regarding this matter..perhaps you should read my thread called "a life" and then read "a death"..perhaps you can find something in there that tells you what this is all about.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  559
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/29/1975

I am sure no one meant to be judgmental or in anyway upsetting about this. Its just that God does not just give a person visions for no reasons.

At the same time, we must be very careful when it comes to visions and the interpretation of visions. We must keep in mind that the Bible is finished, and tells us everything we need to know from now until eternity. This is not to say that God does not work miracles or speak through visions today. The key truth is that whether it is a dream, vision, "still small voice" etc., it will agree completely with what He has already revealed in His Word. Visions cannot be greater authority than the Word of God either. This would place the vision into the place of authority rather than Scripture. If you believe you have had a vision and feel that perhaps God gave it to you, prayerfully examine the Word of God and make sure your vision is in agreement with Scripture. If so, prayerfully consider what God would have you do in response to your dream (James 1:5). It does not make sense that God would give a vision to a person but keep the meaning of the vision hidden. In Scripture, whenever a person asked God for the meaning of a vision, God explained it to the person (see Daniel 8:15-17).

Guest jckduboise
I am sure no one meant to be judgmental or in anyway upsetting about this. Its just that God does not just give a person visions for no reasons.

At the same time, we must be very careful when it comes to visions and the interpretation of visions. We must keep in mind that the Bible is finished, and tells us everything we need to know from now until eternity. This is not to say that God does not work miracles or speak through visions today. The key truth is that whether it is a dream, vision, "still small voice" etc., it will agree completely with what He has already revealed in His Word. Visions cannot be greater authority than the Word of God either. This would place the vision into the place of authority rather than Scripture. If you believe you have had a vision and feel that perhaps God gave it to you, prayerfully examine the Word of God and make sure your vision is in agreement with Scripture. If so, prayerfully consider what God would have you do in response to your dream (James 1:5). It does not make sense that God would give a vision to a person but keep the meaning of the vision hidden. In Scripture, whenever a person asked God for the meaning of a vision, God explained it to the person (see Daniel 8:15-17).

The Word is in that dream Brani...read chapter 5 of Revelation. Read Matthew, Mark and Luke this vision is scriptural..and I am certainly not one to add or subtract from the Word..But God hasn't stopped speaking or revealing either.

The dream was explained..people just aren't listening nor are they reading every word..just what they want to see.

sigh