IGNORED

a vision

Guest jckduboise

Guest jckduboise

As I had just laid down for bed and still not sleeping, I found my self in a wooded area..I saw a very tall ominous looking man and someone on their knees with there hands behind their back.

The standing man drew his arms back as if to swing a bat and brought them around with a large sword type of weapon and then he cut the head off of the kneeling person. All I heard was the sound of the blade swooshing through the air and the head fall to the ground....

I opened my eyes and immediately understood this was a martyr killing..I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  233
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/06/1987

Thats not a good thing but pretty amazing that you could see that, I don't have dreams.

Guest jckduboise

it may not be a good thing..chapter 5 of revelations indicates that there will be more martyr'd before the end of time. I see that we are coming to those times.

I personally am not afraid of death in that manner or any other..I would be entering the Kingdom of Heaven before my head even hit the ground..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

As I had just laid down for bed and still not sleeping, I found my self in a wooded area..I saw a very tall ominous looking man and someone on their knees with there hands behind their back.

The standing man drew his arms back as if to swing a bat and brought them around with a large sword type of weapon and then he cut the head off of the kneeling person. All I heard was the sound of the blade swooshing through the air and the head fall to the ground....

I opened my eyes and immediately understood this was a martyr killing..I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

So, what do you think the point is/was? Is this from the Lord? What is its purpose, do you think?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  559
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/29/1975

Good question marine.

Guest jckduboise

So, what do you think the point is/was? Is this from the Lord? What is its purpose, do you think?

The point is that the time is coming when the 5th seal will be opened and that there will be many more martyr'd in the name of God. It's purpose is to tell all of those who doubt that the time is at hand and you'd all better wake up.

Maybe too, He was showing me that I too would get the honor of dying in His name. Just perhaps. Glory be to God Almighty

Stop playing around with these laxidazical attitudes that all is well with the Lord because after all the "I'm saved, I got nothin to sweat" attitudes God is still willing to let us know and warn us His day is coming SOON..

Perhaps you should just read Revelations yourself. Maybe then you could tell me what the point is, Marnie. Test the spirit yourself. Instead of trying to test me.

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08

The point is that the time is coming when the 5th seal will be opened and that there will be many more martyr'd in the name of God. It's purpose is to tell all of those who doubt that the time is at hand and you'd all better wake up.

Maybe too, He was showing me that I too would get the honor of dying in His name. Just perhaps. Glory be to God Almighty

Stop playing around with these laxidazical attitudes that all is well with the Lord because after all the "I'm saved, I got nothin to sweat" attitudes God is still willing to let us know and warn us His day is coming SOON..

Perhaps you should just read Revelations yourself. Maybe then you could tell me what the point is, Marnie. Test the spirit yourself. Instead of trying to test me.

A little touchy, aren't you? I was merely asking a question. Since I believe in a pre-Trib rapture of the Church, I won't be here for the 5th seal or the first or the vial or trumpet judgments, either for that matter. Neither will you, by the way. That's not a lackadaisical (the correct spelling) attitude, it's a thankful one; the one I am encouraged to have in Scripture. This thankful attitude I have is the same one that propells me to share my faith with others, so that they won't have to be martyred for their faith.

I confess, I have never read Revelations. I have, however, read Revelation.

We are told, furthermore, to "try the spirits." When somebody tells me they have a vision, it is my responsibility to "try the spirit." Just because somebody declares they have a vision from G-d does not mean they have had one. A vision has to have a purpose. I read with amusment all the so-called visions people seem to have at Worthy, but nobody ever calls them on them. So again I ask: How do you know it is from the Lord? Why did He give it to you? If the answers you gave are what you truly believe, my opinion is your vision is not from G-d. If, as you suggest, He gave you the vision because it will be your honor to die for your faith, then it is YOUR vision, not ours and should have been kept to yourself. It causes confusion in the body, and G-d is not the author of confusion. Further, since the Bible has already told us that "His day is coming soon," was it necessary for Him to give you a vision that re-states what is already plainly written in the Word? If you are simply re-stating Scripture, that would make you a preacher or evangelist, or a believer exercising your responsibility to do so in sharing your faith. If that is your intent, perhaps you need to pray ask where your vision(s) come from, because nothing convinces a soul like the Word of G-d. Any genuine vision or dream from G-d never, ever has the life changing power the Word has.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

A little touchy, aren't you? I was merely asking a question. Since I believe in a pre-Trib rapture of the Church, I won't be here for the 5th seal or the first or the vial or trumpet judgments, either for that matter. Neither will you, by the way. That's not a lackadaisical (the correct spelling) attitude, it's a thankful one; the one I am encouraged to have in Scripture. This thankful attitude I have is the same one that propells me to share my faith with others, so that they won't have to be martyred for their faith.

We are told, furthermore, to "try the spirits." When somebody tells me they have a vision, it is my responsibility to "try the spirit." Just because somebody declares they have a vision from G-d does not mean they have had one. A vision has to have a purpose. I read with amusment all the so-called visions people seem to have at Worthy, but nobody ever calls them on them. So again I ask: How do you know it is from the Lord? Why did He give it to you? If the answers you gave are what you truly believe, my opinion is your vision is not from G-d. If, as you suggest, He gave you the vision because it will be your honor to die for your faith, then it is YOUR vision, not ours and should have been kept to yourself. It causes confusion in the body, and G-d is not the author of confusion. Further, since the Bible has already told us that "His day is coming soon," was it necessary for Him to give you a vision that re-states what is already plainly written in the Word? If you are simply re-stating Scripture, that would make you a preacher or evangelist, or a believer exercising your responsibility to do so in sharing your faith. If that is your intent, perhaps you need to pray ask where your vision(s) come from, because nothing convinces a soul like the Word of G-d. Any genuine vision or dream from G-d never, ever has the life changing power the Word has.

:41::41::41::41::41::wink_smile::thumbsup::clap::clap::clap::th_handshake:

Guest jckduboise

And I told you to test the spirit not me..

Yes I get touchy. Why do people have such a difficult time with anything that isn't written in black and white in the bible..even though the bible tells us that in the times before tribulation these things will come to pass..we will have visions, dream and prophecies. Why is it so difficult..

Yes Marnie I get touchy. Touchy because I am tired of sarcasm dripping off of everbodies eye teeth and their doubt coming down like a hammer..so test the spirit..the SPIRIT..don't test me.

It isn't personal Marnie and I apologize for you being the one who got my disdain over this kind of stuff. But well you've been around people get down right rude in this part of the forum..cause their scard to death..

Marnie read Revelations. (or was that a sarcastic statement?) it will open your eyes. And test the spirit regarding the vision I had