• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/02/1989

It time to start Adopting dogs and cats Yesterday began Pet adoption Season and i got a Puppy Named SnowBall (Snow in other words) I saw about 7 Pet need to be adopted At my Animal shelter So People PLEASE START ADOPTING THEM INSTEAD OF DROPING THEM They were allowed to be brought in this world it our job to Start taking care of them Till they leave This world If you don't want Puppys Being born start Nutering or Spaying them Please adopt one to take care of .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

More importantly, if you HAVE pets, be good to them and care for them properly!

I have two kitties and cannot adopt. Two is my limit.

The problem is people adopt who are suited to become "parents"...and that's what it's like. If people are suitable to adopt, great. Some, however, think animals are toys that they can ignore or discard when they're inconvenient.

I'd rather see people drop pets off at an adoption center than in a parking lot or by the roadway. Hopefully, they'll find a loving new home.

One of my kitties was adopted at the Shelter for pets...he was a grown kitty and had been utterly abused and neglected...now he's almost 20 lbs. and is a huge, purring kitty who loves everyone...

Be good to your pets...cause, "Pets are people, too!"

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/02/1989

More importantly, if you HAVE pets, be good to them and care for them properly!

I have two kitties and cannot adopt. Two is my limit.

The problem is people adopt who are suited to become "parents"...and that's what it's like. If people are suitable to adopt, great. Some, however, think animals are toys that they can ignore or discard when they're inconvenient.

I'd rather see people drop pets off at an adoption center than in a parking lot or by the roadway. Hopefully, they'll find a loving new home.

One of my kitties was adopted at the Shelter for pets...he was a grown kitty and had been utterly abused and neglected...now he's almost 20 lbs. and is a huge, purring kitty who loves everyone...

Be good to your pets...cause, "Pets are people, too!"

You Said it I have 1 and i use to have 2 That were abused By there owner one went after me so we had to Drop him off at the shelter but He got a great Home now

• 2 weeks later...
Guest daughterofaking

I'm a cat lover too and both my "babies" are adopted. I got them both from animal charities that rehome animals whose previous owners either don't want them or can no longer keep them. I got "Smokey" a month after my other cat "Suki" died. Then 2 months ago I got "Chloe" (I named her after a character in the "Left Behind" series, BTW :t2: ) to keep Smokey company when I'm not there. As I don't have kids of my own these 2 are my "children" and I love them to bits! :b::):D :t: