• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/13/1962

Hi notsosure,

Welcome to Worthy. I am new here myself, just joined last week. I think it is no accident you found this forum. I agree with all the other posts. Jesus can heal you anywhere you hurt and He can fill the emptiness you have. I know from personal experience. Not too long ago I was so wounded. I hated this world, myself and everybody in this world. I was a complete wreck. I started watching some Christain televison and checking out some Christain websites and reading the bible more and more. Jesus pulled me out of the pit and He has completely changed my life. Please understand this is not an over night thing that happens, it is a process. I promise you, if you give your life to Jesus, you will be a new creature in Christ. John 10:9 says "I am the gate, whoever enters through me will be saved."

Put your trust in Jesus, He loves you and He will take care of you and bless you in ways you cannot even imagine. You are in my prayers. God bless you.

Guest notsosureaboutthis

Thank you all for your advice I can see you are all pationatly involved with Jesus But I just don't get how to get over the trust factor how do you know he is there? I dont know if I can put my faith in someone I do not know. But none of this will matter soon. Sorry!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  170
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/24/1992

Your Welcome! :thumbsup:

Guest LadyC
Thank you all for your advice I can see you are all pationatly involved with Jesus But I just don't get how to get over the trust factor how do you know he is there? I dont know if I can put my faith in someone I do not know. But none of this will matter soon. Sorry!

why not tell God that? why not say "God, there's a big gaping hole in my soul, and it needs to be filled up, but i don't know how to trust you... how can i trust you when i don't know you? show me you're real!"

the Bible says to test the spirits. God is a spirit. many people may disagree with me here, but i don't believe that God excludes Himself when He says test the spirits. if you ask God to reveal Himself to you so that you might come to know and trust Him, He will.

Please, try that, while it DOES still matter.