• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

im still young.... well 19... but

i know what you mean by complete incomplete

before i knew God i did a lot of stupid things.

Some minor drugs, i used to be into hard rock/heavy metal/ depressing things you could say.

i did these things, i knew of God but i didnt know Him, he brought me to Him though,

he had too, it was in his will. I thank Him for that now. Im a better person, thanks to Jesus.

I dont want to do those things i used to anymore. their kinda useless, once you think about them long enough.

Temporary highs. thats all life is without God, a temporary high. Unfortunately, the people who do not know Him keep on chasing these highs, even the unbelievers who posted here. no pun intended, just saying the truth.

Im saved, thank God.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  04/08/1971

Greetings to all. My Life was uncomplete until i met Jesus Christ and although i have many things that need a lot of improvement i still feel complete.I feel content in the love that God has for me. God was the missing link in my wholeness and wellness of spirit. I tryed to fill the void, the emptyness that i felt for years but couldnt do it.Jesus changed all of that. What do you think ? Do you feel whole ? Is your life complete? Do you know Jesus Christ ?

I really think this is pretty much a cliche - that oh, there's this void; people try to fill it with all sorts of things; all they need is to accept Christ. But Christians often (maybe even usually) have a void also that they try to fill with external things. It's just that the "things" perhaps are not illegal. I know obese Christians - they try to fill their emptiness with food. I know anorexic Christians - they try to fill their emptiness with controlling food/exercise. I know Christians with tons of consumer debt - they try to fill their emptiness with the excitement of buying things and/or having things that others admire. Even servitude can come from a need to be admired, as in, "Oh, that Mrs. Johnson, she has such a servant's heart. She is always there to lend a helping hand."

So, I don't think that people just have a void that only God can fill and once you accept Christ - poof! it's filled and that longing for "something" just evaporates.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

im still young.... well 19... but

i know what you mean by complete incomplete

before i knew God i did a lot of stupid things.

Some minor drugs, i used to be into hard rock/heavy metal/ depressing things you could say.

i did these things, i knew of God but i didnt know Him, he brought me to Him though,

he had too, it was in his will. I thank Him for that now. Im a better person, thanks to Jesus.

I dont want to do those things i used to anymore. their kinda useless, once you think about them long enough.

Temporary highs. thats all life is without God, a temporary high. Unfortunately, the people who do not know Him keep on chasing these highs, even the unbelievers who posted here. no pun intended, just saying the truth.

Im saved, thank God.

amen i totally relate to that my story's a lot like that. i'm just a couple of years older, 22. but now i have a family a husband kids , agreat church family he's blessed me so much jesus is great