IGNORED

A Question for those who don't believe...

KeilanS

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,763
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/23/1990

I don't mean to present this as a challenge, just an honest question about how you think about creation? If there is no intelligent Creator... than where did everything start? I'm familiar with the big bang theory of course, but even that had to start somewhere, things like that don't just randomly pop up in the void of space and start a chain reaction ending in life. Something had to be the beginning... so what do you say it is?

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

I don't mean to present this as a challenge, just an honest question about how you think about creation? If there is no intelligent Creator... than where did everything start? I'm familiar with the big bang theory of course, but even that had to start somewhere, things like that don't just randomly pop up in the void of space and start a chain reaction ending in life. Something had to be the beginning... so what do you say it is?

I agree with Lepaca completely. One might be foolish to say that he or she knows how the world came into existence. This is why I have a problem with creationists who purport to have the answer that is provided in the Bible. That version is way too simplistic and smacks of human imagination.

However, since we are here, and though we might not know how we got here, it makes sense to learn as much as possible. The scientific method, which does not prove the existence of God the creator, has gotten us a long way toward our education of our world. Unfortunately, the scientific method seems to be bane for many who would prefer supernatural, and unprovable, explanations of the world.

• Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,763
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  11/23/1990

Fair enough. Well I happen to believe I know, but I respect the fact that you are willing to admit that you don't.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  559
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  07/29/1975

I Believe but I must answer.

It's not being foolish or an inflated ego to answer that question. God Created the heavens and Earth. THat is why its hard to answer if you do not believe.

Their is no other answer, Nada!

God!

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  489
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  02/12/1964

It's not being foolish or an inflated ego to answer that question. God Created the heavens and Earth. THat is why its hard to answer if you do not believe.

God!

You sin of pride putting your beliefs before a lot of people's hard work. What has your religion contributed to research? If the answer is "nothing", you should be more humble. The Bible is not a scientific book and it cannot explain anything about the coming into being of the universe. The cosmology you find in it is exactly the kind of "science" you would expect from sheepherders.

:whistling::laugh::););):24::24::24: An UNbeliever accusing someone of SIN.....!!! Now I've heard it ALL.........!!

lepaca, you're just getting sillier and sillier....Thanks for the laugh though...Was feeling a bit flat..You just pumped me UP.....!!!!!

Regards,

Ben.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

God!

You sin of pride putting your beliefs before a lot of people's hard work. What has your religion contributed to research? If the answer is "nothing", you should be more humble. The Bible is not a scientific book and it cannot explain anything about the coming into being of the universe. The cosmology you find in it is exactly the kind of "science" you would expect from sheepherders.

:rolleyes::thumbsup::24::24::24::24::24::24: An UNbeliever accusing someone of SIN.....!!! Now I've heard it ALL.........!!

lepaca, you're just getting sillier and sillier....Thanks for the laugh though...Was feeling a bit flat..You just pumped me UP.....!!!!!

Regards,

Ben.

That's weird considerating sin is the act or happening of somethings against God's will :24::24: