• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Hey everyone,

I would like to share with my dream that has been pondering in my mind since two days now, in my dream, I saw lots of snakes swarming around and attacked and bit people but not biting me because i said in name of Jesus and snakes went dead instantly but when people been bited by snake were dead but woke up from the dead and trying to follow me and i pushed back and stop it and yelled in name of Jesus Christ then they fell on the ground. and when i saw my husband and he was struggled with the snake that snake was trying to choke him and bite him, and i say to the snake leave my husband alone in name of Jesus christ. and the snake left my husband but my husband was just about dying from being choking and bite but he came back alive. after that i woke up from my dream.

I am not understand what is all about. Can you help me out with that dream. I think that snakes like devils or sin that makes christians fall away or being attacked by satan?

but one thing it has been bothering about my husband that being attacked by snake like choke him and trying to bite him same time but my husband fought fought for it and when i came to him and i fought together. it kind of scared me to see that h appen to my husband like that.

I needed to pray about this dream aswell as i have strange dreams this week not normal for me to have that as i still do remember those dreams. it wont go away it still in my mind. so I will ask God to reveal me more about it. Thanks

Deaf Canada

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Do you feel "attacked" by anything in your waking life right now?

• Group:  Advanced Member

I feel that way while i am waking in my life right now.

Deaf canada

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,447
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Hey everyone,

I would like to share with my dream that has been pondering in my mind since two days now, in my dream, I saw lots of snakes swarming around and attacked and bit people but not biting me because i said in name of Jesus and snakes went dead instantly but when people been bited by snake were dead but woke up from the dead and trying to follow me and i pushed back and stop it and yelled in name of Jesus Christ then they fell on the ground. and when i saw my husband and he was struggled with the snake that snake was trying to choke him and bite him, and i say to the snake leave my husband alone in name of Jesus christ. and the snake left my husband but my husband was just about dying from being choking and bite but he came back alive. after that i woke up from my dream.

I am not understand what is all about. Can you help me out with that dream. I think that snakes like devils or sin that makes christians fall away or being attacked by satan?

but one thing it has been bothering about my husband that being attacked by snake like choke him and trying to bite him same time but my husband fought fought for it and when i came to him and i fought together. it kind of scared me to see that h appen to my husband like that.

I needed to pray about this dream aswell as i have strange dreams this week not normal for me to have that as i still do remember those dreams. it wont go away it still in my mind. so I will ask God to reveal me more about it. Thanks

Deaf Canada

Just curious but do you watch any particular television ministries? Could you give me some examples of who you consider sound Christian teachers?

thanks,

sw

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

Hey everyone,

Deaf Canada

At one time I went to a shrink and he told me snakes were always a symbol of change. What happened in relation to snake and snake bites is what you think change will cause. If ppl get better. then you think change will be good, if they get sick, change is seen as an enemy.

Snakes are a symbol of evil to many people and sometimes dream symbols are personal. If you think snakes are evil then this might be a key to interpreting it as well.

Perhaps you feel like your family and friends are under attack, and you must lead them and you are overwhelmed? It might also, going with my shrinks view, seem that you are in a period of change that you don't know how to deal with, you think that those around you won't be good at it, that your husband is not necessarily up to the challenge, etc and that you feel responsible to take control of the situation.

I see alot of focusing on yourself though, and perhaps this is the main point of the dream. But you might feel alone, or your spirit might be telling you that you are taking o too much responsibility. You are never alone and you don't have to shoulder whatever the dream is about on your own.

Deaf canada

What do you feel attacked by? Do you feel your husband is also being attacked?

Deaf canada

What do you feel attacked by? Do you feel your husband is also being attacked?

for watching tv ministries, i dont watch those. yes i do feel that i am attacked and my husband is too also i believe that my husband is not up to for the challenge way i see that. and I felt that i am alone and taking those responsiblity for that. as you know my husband is pastor, i am not sure if he is not up for challenge things. whole thing that i am going through this that makes me overwhelmed. like for example, i have to raise my kids while my husband gone to work he has two jobs. and i have to raise them and discplined and sometimes i have no strength do it to do at home like clean up do make meals for kids. Right no w I am praying that Godwill show me what is all about and i dont understand why i have to go through that kind of battle right now. as i know it is not my battle it is belong to God's

thanks

Deaf Canada

The dream's a manifestation of what's going on during the day. The snakes are the challenges. You saved your husband because you're worried about him not being up to those challenges, like you said. If that sounds right, just trust God with your husband. Give him to God. God will supply him the resources to handle what comes at him. Now, I might be off the mark. Tell me if I am. But if I'm not, know that many times, God throws things at us that it looks like we can't handle so that He can display His supernatural power to meet our needs. When you used Jesus' name, the snakes backed off. That's showing you Jesus is still in control of the situation, no matter how it looks. Just trust Him. :)

The dream's a manifestation of what's going on during the day. The snakes are the challenges. You saved your husband because you're worried about him not being up to those challenges, like you said. If that sounds right, just trust God with your husband. Give him to God. God will supply him the resources to handle what comes at him. Now, I might be off the mark. Tell me if I am. But if I'm not, know that many times, God throws things at us that it looks like we can't handle so that He can display His supernatural power to meet our needs. When you used Jesus' name, the snakes backed off. That's showing you Jesus is still in control of the situation, no matter how it looks. Just trust Him. :)

Yeah that s true, i believe that because I know that Jesus is in control and I have to give my husband to God's hands and i know that God is working in his life right now. Just need God's strength for me go through it.

thanks

deaf Canada

I'll be praying for you, sweetie. :)