• Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/24/1953

VISION: SEEKING TO GRADUATE

23rd September 2006

A few days ago, I saw a vision flash.

I saw many, male and female, of varied ages, pondering over and divinely learning and understanding this Scripture:

Matthew 6:33

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Each word of this Scripture, for eg: SEEK, FIRST, KINGDOM, RIGHTEOUSNESS, ALL THESE THINGS, ADDED UNTO YOU, was being learnt in detail.

Just learning each word, took a long time.

I saw the word SEEK, taking the students a long time to learn. The students did not protest about the time it took. They were immersed in this revelatory learning.

This full study and understanding of this Scripture was so expansive and detailed that just a few tuitions were not enough, finally, years on, these people were graduating in just this Scripture.

This, it appeared was a Divine Foundation Course.

Bombay-India

Swarna Jha

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

VISION: SEEKING TO GRADUATE

23rd September 2006

A few days ago, I saw a vision flash.

I saw many, male and female, of varied ages, pondering over and divinely learning and understanding this Scripture:

Matthew 6:33

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Each word of this Scripture, for eg: SEEK, FIRST, KINGDOM, RIGHTEOUSNESS, ALL THESE THINGS, ADDED UNTO YOU, was being learnt in detail.

Just learning each word, took a long time.

I saw the word SEEK, taking the students a long time to learn. The students did not protest about the time it took. They were immersed in this revelatory learning.

This full study and understanding of this Scripture was so expansive and detailed that just a few tuitions were not enough, finally, years on, these people were graduating in just this Scripture.

This, it appeared was a Divine Foundation Course.

Bombay-India

Swarna Jha

What an inspiring vision flash. Those are powerful words. To me it means Put God First In Your Life. It took me a long time to figure that out and once I did, He rewarded me greatly with more knowledge, serenity, peace and joy and I feel a bit wiser, more out of the world and more in the heavenly realm. Very inspiring. I pray for inspiring visions that give me strength in this temporary existence and He is so awesome. He is teaching me, guiding me, loving me, disciplining me, filling me with His Holy Spirit that makes this world look so small and insignificant in comparison to what is coming. I see life in a new perspective. It's all in His timing and I trust that the path I have walked has been one of His choosing for a specific purpose He is preparing me for. Some amazing things have been happening and I don't believe they are accidents, coincidences or happenstance. It is all in God's design, His ultimate plan from Alpha to Omega.

Thanks for sharing that. God Bless You. Share more if you get them, please ;)