IGNORED

It is not wrong for Gods servants to be wealthy!!

Nevin

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  636
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

Only imposters have something to hide.

:rolleyes: What an egregious joke! People are not Christians because they say they are. False teachers don't go round telling people that they are not Christians, do they.

If you are a true Christian, you would say you are... unless you are ashamed of being a Christian, or you want to hide the fact that you are not a Christian. Its up to you. Your silence on the question is only incriminating you further.

Incrimination is for people who cannot win a single argument to save their lives, shiloh, and are thus reduced to pretty asinine accusations. :wub:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

POinter. The question regarding your faith is a pertinent one. Please provide an answer.

Pointer, Ovedya is a moderator on the boards. It would be wise to give him a direct answer to his question.

Guest shiloh357

Only imposters have something to hide.

:rolleyes: What an egregious joke! People are not Christians because they say they are. False teachers don't go round telling people that they are not Christians, do they.

If you are a true Christian, you would say you are... unless you are ashamed of being a Christian, or you want to hide the fact that you are not a Christian. Its up to you. Your silence on the question is only incriminating you further.

Incrimination is for people who cannot win a single argument to save their lives, shiloh, and are thus reduced to pretty asinine accusations. :wub:

I have not accused you. It is your refusal to answer this question that incriminates you. Are you a Christian? I might add that Ovedya has also asked and he is moderator. You need to provide an answer, as this is serious.

Tell you want, i will provide evidence that Jesus saves us, from the Bible, if you answer if you are a Christian or not.

You won't. Nobody has to believe the Bible.

Yes, you must believe the Bible, because the Bible is where we find the gospel.

We might well believe the gospel because someone worthy told it to us. That does not mean that we have to believe the Bible as a whole. And nobody has to believe because there is proof, because there is no proof.

Not talking about proof. We have assurance without needing "proof." The Bible says that we can know we are saved today. However, the Bible is where the gospel is found. Even if you hear by word of mouth, you have to believe the gospel and the gospel is found in the Bible. No matter how you cut it, the Bible is our final authority and the source of all faith and practice for the Christian. If you don't believe the Bible, then it is unlikely that you are a Christian.

You've got it backwards. It is the Holy Spirit in the saint who recognises and defines the Bible. It is the saint's good works that 'prove' the truth; but false teachers have none of those.

Which, oddly enough, brings us back to the thread topic. :rolleyes:

Well this is quite revealing. Shouldn't you be in the non-believer category then? :rolleyes:

Guest shiloh357

Pointer, you have still not answered the question and the moderator, Ovedya has asked you to provide an answer. It is in your best interests to tell us if you are a Christian or not.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

It's a simple yes or no question, pointer. Answer it, please. :rolleyes:

Well this is quite revealing. Shouldn't you be in the non-believer category then? :rolleyes:

Why was I asked? Do you know? Because I don't have the first clue.

Oh, I dunno. Maybe because everything you've said has been unscriptural? Or that you've been beligerent and uncooperative? Maybe because your behavior is unbecoming of a Christian? Or because you've had no idea what you're talking about? Or maybe it's been your refusal to answer the question directly? I dunno..take your pick.

Oh, I dunno. Maybe because everything you've said has been unscriptural? Or that you've been beligerent and uncooperative? Maybe because your behavior is unbecoming of a Christian? Or because you've had no idea what you're talking about? Or maybe it's been your refusal to answer the question directly? I dunno..take your pick.

None of those. It is because people cannot deal with my arguments, so they try to get me thrown out.