Observer of dreams

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  314
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Faith is faith. Faith is all you have. You certainly can't show any evidence of God without faith. Why do Christians constantly dilute the message by making such glaring errors of logic in their arguments?? Do you WANT to keep people from the faith?

It certainly seems like Christians want to. I don't argue logic and facts unless asked to, even then I know they are flawed, but I'm just giving what I can.

Other people say you SHOULD believe in God, as in "You had better do it or else!" but I don't believe this way. If you are willing then go to him, you don't have to have religion to have God. Christianity in my eyes is defined only in ones faith in Jesus I don't believe Jesus ever said, "Go out into the world and make everyone listen to you even if they don't like your message!" HE said spread the word to those that will listen. God is a matter of choice in my opinion. You don't have to choose him if you don't want to. If this weren't the case then everyone on Earth would believe in God whether they wanted to or not.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic