• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

You have to be calvinist to believe in OSAS.Although I know free will baptised that claim to believe in free will but also claim to believe in OSAS.My question to them would be is your free will revoked when you accept Christ as your saviour?If not then you can choose to reject him and give up your salvation after ''the sinners prayer'' at any point in your life you can choose to accept Christ and at any point of your life ''even after salvation ''you can choose to reject him.Unless you dont believe in free will at all but that is another discussion for another thread.

I agree with you on that one wings. Good point about the free will but watch out about the free will stuff. You might wake up a predestinationest.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  375
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

truster, and Zaidenmom,

A young child was asked how many True God

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

:101: I BET HALF THE PEOPLE WHO RESPOND TO THIS QUESTION DONT REALLY KNOW THE ANSWER DO THEY? :101:

No I do not believe in once saved always saved.I do believe in saving faith.Faith is an action word as well as believing is an action word.

Edited by sister1

Guest shiloh357
:101: I BET HALF THE PEOPLE WHO RESPOND TO THIS QUESTION DONT REALLY KNOW THE ANSWER DO THEY? :101:

No I do not believe in once saved always saved.I do believe in saving faith.Faith is an action word as well as believing is an action word.

We already have a thread about this currently running in the Controversial Forum. This is an old thread and many of the participants are no longer here. Please debate this in this controversial forum thread entitled, "OSAS."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

:) I BET HALF THE PEOPLE WHO RESPOND TO THIS QUESTION DONT REALLY KNOW THE ANSWER DO THEY? :24:

We already have a thread about this currently running in the Controversial Forum. This is an old thread and many of the participants are no longer here. Please debate this in this controversial forum thread entitled, "OSAS."

I concur. The OP is no longer here and this topic is currently open in another forum. Closed.