• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  251
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/31/1943

ANGELEDEI WHO CARES...... I CARE NOT ABOUT FALSE TEACHINGS.......

GET REAL WITH JESUS AND FORGET WORSHIPPING THE RCC

AMEN

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Angeledei
Leviticus 17:11

'For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you on the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood by reason of the life that makes atonement.'

Leviticus 17:14

"For {as for the} life of all flesh, its blood is {identified} with its life. Therefore I said to the sons of Israel, 'You are not to eat the blood of any flesh, for the life of all flesh is its blood; whoever eats it shall be cut off.'

I wrote a pretty thorough response about the Levitical Law on my last post :blink:

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  287
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

AMEN

Speaking of false teachings, nobody worships the RCC, heretic. If you aren't going to post anything of substance, why bother?

Douay

Guest Angeledei
I think I am going to be sick... 

I would like to take a portion of this article Transubstantiation and reason because I cannot understand the "I feel sick" statements from you....

If one thinks transubstantiation is repugnant to reason, this may be due to not having understood what substance is, and how it is related to accidents. We can

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  287
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

I don't see anything petty, I see a group of people searching for truth and some who want to constantly delete their progress.

Mat 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

YOU SPEAK OF THE RCC MORE THAN YOU DO CHRIST THUS IT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU THAN JESUS CHRIST THE ONE WHO IS THE SAVIOUR...

O BY THE WAY I WAS IN AMOTEL ROOM IN AMARILLO TEXAS READING A BOOK WRITTEN BY A COUPLE OF CHRASMATIC CHRISTIANS

Guest Angeledei

I had a few questions that were also never answered that I would hope someone might touch upon:

This is the only record we have of any of Christ

Luk 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh

JESUS CHRIST IS MY LORD AND SAVIUR I NEED NO OTHER. :blink:

I really got nasty forgive me for that however i do feel that way..

about all of those writings...... well most i have seen they are just writings of men. not of GOD.

HOWEVER IF U WANT TO BELIEVE A LIE GO AHEAD.

I HAVE SEEN THESE BEFORE AND I WILLNOT MAKE ANY MORE COMMENTS ON THEM FOR I WOULD JUST CAUSE MORE ARGUEMENTS

I DO THINK THAT YOU AND YOUR GROUP....... JUST COME HERE TO START CONFLICT.... AND DISCORD....

WE LL ONE OF THE THINGS THAT GOD HATES IS A PERSON WHO CAUSES DISCORD AMONG THE BRETHERN..

SO TAKE IT FROM THERE........................

MAY YOU QUIT WORHIPING THE CHURCH AND START WORSHIPPING GOD.

I CARE NOT ABOUT WHAT CHURCH YOU GO TO WHAT I ACARE ABOUT IS THIS ONE SIMPLE THING...

IS JESUS CHRIST YOUR SAVIOUR AND YOUR LORD

Guest Angeledei

AMEN

And to the other person who said to me that they "could care less about my testimony". I care. Jesus cares. We may not agree doctrinally, but I do care about you and I care about your soul.

I do not worship the Catholic Church. I worship Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior who gave His life for me, a poor sinner in His sight.

I pray for you and for everyone here - so I do care, whether you think so or not.

Romans 1:16-20

So (as much as is in me) I am ready to preach the gospel to you also that are at Rome

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel. For it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth: to the Jew first and to the Greek.

17 For the justice of God is revealed therein, from faith unto faith, as it is written: The just man liveth by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and injustice of those men that detain the truth of God in injustice:

19 Because that which is known of God is manifest in them. For God hath manifested it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made. His eternal power also and divinity: so that they are inexcusable.

Matthew 10:19-22

19 But when they shall deliver you up, take no thought how or what to speak: for it shall be given you in that hour what to speak:

20 For it is not you that speak, but the spirit of your Father that speaketh in you.

21 The brother also shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the son; and the children shall rise up against their parents, and shall put them to death.

22 And you shall be hated by all men for my name's sake: but he that shall persevere unto the end, he shall be saved.

II Corinthians 4:5-11

5 For we preach not ourselves, but Jesus Christ our Lord: and ourselves your servants through Jesus.

6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God, in the face of Christ Jesus.

7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency may be of the power of God and not of us.

8 In all things we suffer tribulation: but are not distressed. We are straitened: but are not destitute.

9 We suffer persecution: but are not forsaken. We are cast down: but we perish not.

10 Always bearing about in our body the mortification of Jesus, that the life also of Jesus may be made manifest in our bodies.

11 For we who live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake: that the life also of Jesus may be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

II Timothy 2:9-12

9 Wherein I labour even unto bands, as an evildoer. But the word of God is not bound.

10 Therefore I endure all things for the sake of the elect, that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus, with heavenly glory.

11 A faithful saying: for if we be dead with him, we shall live also with him.

12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him. If we deny him, he will also deny us.

II Timothy 1:7-8

7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear: but of power and of love and of sobriety.

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but labour with the gospel, according to the power of God.

Galatians 4:29

But as then he that was born according to the flesh persecuted him that was after the spirit: so also it is now.

I Peter 3:14-15

14 But if also you suffer any thing for justice' sake, blessed are ye. And be not afraid of their fear: and be not troubled.

15 But sanctify the Lord Christ in your hearts, being ready always to satisfy every one that asketh you a reason of that hope which is in you.

To all:

Dominus vobiscum (The Lord be with you)

Et cum spiritu tuo (and with thy spirit) :blink: