Anyone have any faith building stories

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

:emot-highfive: Anyone have any faith building stories, from miracles, divine healings or answers to prayer. It's hard to walk by faith and not by sight sometimes.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  540
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,964
  • Content Per Day:  5.05
  • Days Won:  234
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

but that is just what we are called to do sport.....it is not always easy but as you walk with the Lord you will find your own answers to prayers and your own miracles that confirm your faith ....You can listen to other peoples stories/testomonies and they are always uplifting but your own faith will grow by trust and relying on God not just listening to other people who have learned that lesson :emot-hug:

Go and read some of the testomonies that have been posted here in worthy boards, may I recommend the one that our dear brother Keith aka totolilpunk wrote, ......now he was a miracle to read about if you want an uplifting testomony :emot-highfive:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  160
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/30/1983

I think you most likely ARE having prayers answered...but youre chopping it up to something else other than God. I never used to pay attention to all the wonderful things that were happening in my life because I said it was all "chance". Well guess what- when you pray, and things start happening, you realize pretty fast that it isn't just chance. I was in an awful place a few weeks ago...but I just prayed and prayed and prayed...and suddenly I feel good again. Normally it takes me A LOT longer to get over bunked relationships...but this time I relied on God above all else.