• Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  251
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/31/1943

GREETINGS TO ALL I LOVE YOU IN JESUS

THIS IS A TRUE STORY ...

TWO men who owned service stations in the same town .Went to the same church . but that is where all simularity ended.

BOB was a honest hard working man who was barely making ends meet .....

MIKE equally as hard working but dis honest was making alotof money

Bob had a problem with MIKE knowing that Mike was dishonest and all and he being honest was barely paying the bills

He went to his Pastor and ask him what to do The Pastor said pray for him..... BOB GOT ANGRY AND WALKED OUT

But was still bothered by this problem

he after awhile went back to the pastor and said the same thing again PRAY FOR HIM...... BOB LEFT IN ANGER AGAIN

The third time he went to his pastor and the pastor said PRAY FOR HIM and Bob said ok i will

That night one his kneew he said LORD YOU KNOW I DONOT MEAN THIS BUT BLESS MIKE

He kept this up for a while..... and soon he found himself meaning for the LORD TO BLESS MIKE

Than he found himself doing better financely and Mike was acting more and more honest.....

soon THEY BECAME FRIENDS AND BOTH DID WHAT WAS RIGHT IN THE SIGHT OF THE LORD

THE MORAL OF THIS STORY IS....

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luk 6:28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  251
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/31/1943

BUMP

:laugh:

That touched home with me. Thank you so much. I have been having a very difficult time thinking good thoughts or thoughts of the Lord while doing my son's books today. As you probably know, since I have told everyone, his accountant took him for thousands of dollars and as I prepare the books for the first of the year I run into more and more that this guy stole. My son wants to turn the other cheek. Maybe he is right.

Guest shadow2b
-- My son wants to turn the other cheek. Maybe he is right.

yupp---but it shore nuff is haaaaaaaarrrrdddddd ta do sometimes---i think i'll let Jimmy turn the

other cheek thennnnnnnnnnn------I'get ta hit da dirty LiLL thief ina headd wid a baseball bat---

made outta soft knotty pine of course!!!!!!!!!!-- :blink::blink: