Arthur Durnan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Hell is as real as New York City, Washington or L.A......and immeasurably much worse! The best evidence for its existence is that the Lord Jesus Christ warned us about it! This side of the grave, we choose our eternal destiny: (A) Heaven, or (B) The Lake of Fire. If Heaven is real, so is Hell. The same Greek word, ainonos, is used to describe the unending feature of BOTH places. It's also used re the existence of Almighty God. If God and Heaven are eternal, so must Hell be.

Jesus died a substitutionary death on Calvary for us so that we don't have to go to Hell when we die. Isn't man such a downright foolish creature? He takes chance - with his eternal destiny on the line - that there is NO Hell, and there "might" be a Heaven of sorts! Incredible!

If you say there is NO Hell, and I say there IS a Hell, and we both die and discover there actually is no Hell, you'll have nothong on me.

But if you say there is NO Hell, and I say there iIS a Hell, and we both die and discover there actually IS a place called Hell, I'll have the last & longest laugh that you could ever imagine....altho it won't be a laughing matter!

REMEMBER: JESUS DIED SO WE DON'T HAVE TO GO THERE! AMEN! THANK YOU, LORD JESUS CHRIST!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com