IGNORED

Is it possible for ANY of Jesus' sheep to go to hell?

nanasimmons

Matthew 10 v 33: Jesus says - ' But whoever denies and disowns Me before men, I will ALSO DISOWN him before MY Father in Heaven."...:"Depart from Me ..I never Knew you.".... Jesus' WORDS not my own.

DISOWN : To refuse to ACKNOWLEDGE as BELONGING or relating to oneself.

Man HAS SALVATION up until the point of DENYING Jesus.

If you don't believe, check out the Scriptures for yourself.

Please refer to my previous posting regarding those words in the Greek.

Matthew 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Deny in both instances is from the Greek word arneomai, which means to contradict, i.e. disavow, reject, abnegate: deny, refuse. The word disown is never used in the King James Version of the Bible and doesn't belong there.

Check Amplified Version...Disown IS there right next to Denies. And it belongs.... There are more versions than the King James Version.

Amplified Version of the Bible:

To bring out the richness of the Hebrew and Greek languages. It's purpose is to REVEAL, TOGETHER with the single English word equivalent to each key Hebrew and Greek word, any other CLARIFYING meanings that may be CONCEALED by the traditional TRANSLATION method. Perhaps for the first time in an ENGLISH VERSION OF THE

BIBLE, the FULL MEANING of the KEY WORDS in the ORIGINAL TEXT is AVAILABLE to the reader. :emot-hug:

No the word disown doesn't belong there, and it did not appear in the original Greek text. The amplified Bible adds words "for clarification." That is what occured here. The Amplified Bible is an abomination. There may be other English translations besides the King James Version, but they are all false.

Read carefully what it says here...

John ch 10 v27: 'The sheep that are My own hear and are listening to My voice; and I KNOW them, and they Follow Me.

Like I said Many posts ago.."Know" is used in the way a man and woman are known to each other(sexually)..to make as a whole, to be connected. Connected to Christ as ONE. To INTIMATELY know Jesus .

Listening: To give HEED, YIELD to advice.

Yield: Give forth, PRODUCE.

Produce: To bring into existence - to make mental or PHYSICAL.

So when you read John 10 v 27, it's obvious the Sheep Jesus is talking about are the Followers who are the listeners AND OBEYERS of His Word only. That is why He will deny the others.

Matthew 7 v 24: "So everyone who HEARS these WORDS of Mine and ACTS upon them will be like a sensible man who built his house upon the Rock.(Jesus.)

1 John 2 v 4-5: He who says, "I KNOW Him" and DOES NOT KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, is a LIAR and the TRUTH is not IN him. But whoever KEEPS HIS WORD, truly the Love of God is perfected in him. By this we KNOW that we are in Him.

FAITH and OBEDIENCE are inseparable; because OBEDIENCE is EVIDENCE of TRUE FAITH.

Words from Derek Prince - The Keeping of God's Word distinguishes you as a disciple of God. IT is the TEST of YOUR LOVE for God. It is the cause of God's special favor toward you.

Your ATTITUDE toward God's Word is your attitude toward God Himself.

Wise man of God.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So from what I said in the above post , you could sum up....

Those who are denied by Christ are those who NEVER KNEW Him in the first place. They THOUGHT they had Salvation because they pleaded with Jesus" but didn't we do good deeds?" Jesus's answer is clear and blunt..'I NEVER KNEW YOU, DEPART FROM ME." They had gone through the physical motions but had NEVER Spiritually changed.

When it states in the Bible that the road to Heaven is NARROW and the road to Hell is WIDE, it gives a clear picture of a mass of humanity , nonbelievers and believers. It makes it all the more frightening because ALOT of BELIEVERS will be turned away(they thought they were safe but they didn't show the fruits of Salvation) because they never possessed Salvation in the first place. Salvation bears a DEFINITE CHANGE in a person, a clear re-birth of the person. Unmistakable. Denial of Jesus after having once been a Believer is almost impossible to reconnect. Jesus said deny Him before men and He will deny you in front of the Father in Heaven.