kittyjo

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Days Won:  0

Did you not read what I said after that? I gave my opinion, gave the reason why I thought that, and provided some minor evidence backing up my claim. If you don't have an arguement other than to call me ignorant, then please don't bother posting, no hard feelings.

Nope, i'm going to keep bringing up that you're ignorant until you stop posting about something you're ignorant too. :emot-highfive:

Ok, then would you mind if I report you for harassing me? If you have nothing constructive to post, and are only posting to insult my intelligence, I see no reason why this should be on a christian forum.

I'm not insulting your intelligence. I'm insulting your work ethic. You continue to post on something you know nothing about.

Why should I say something constructive when you can't respond to it? I've done it and you simply ignore it, or go back to, "Well I think this way."

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Days Won:  0

Did you not read what I said after that? I gave my opinion, gave the reason why I thought that, and provided some minor evidence backing up my claim. If you don't have an arguement other than to call me ignorant, then please don't bother posting, no hard feelings.

Nope, i'm going to keep bringing up that you're ignorant until you stop posting about something you're ignorant too. :emot-highfive:

Ok, then would you mind if I report you for harassing me? If you have nothing constructive to post, and are only posting to insult my intelligence, I see no reason why this should be on a christian forum.

I see no reason why you defend homosexuality sin, the false religion of islam and your propaganda concerning it, denying the facts of how muslims murder and persecute Christians on a daily basis, and abortion on a Christian forum. Maybe you are on the wrong forum and belong on a muslim site instead.

:emot-highfive:

Hamburgers, report me all you want...I can always come back and show you defending Islam, saying they don't kill Christians, supporting homosexuality, abortion, etc.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

I closed this. :whistling:

Peace,

Dave