Christian free heaven?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Iv been thinking a lot latley of life, society et c. Wouldnt it be good with an all christian community, maybe in an island somewhere? This might sound cult like, but think about it.

Raising children in a god fearing place where they can grow up in a god fearing enviorment without tv, and without sin?

Couldnt this be something?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

There was a movie called the village. You should see it.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

God is great all the time and in every way.

You could always become Amish...

I see what you are saying. Probably alot of what the Pilgrims were thinking. That would be nice, to not have to worry about all the influences.

Take heart, though. God is in control. Complete control. He put us all right where he wants us to be and in the time he wanted us to be in.

I hear what you are saying though....would be nice. Heaven is going to be great. All of the elect, together with Christ the Lord. Awesome.

Haha iv seen the village, its a god inspiration, this could be something. God wants us to live as sin free as we can. You can move away from sin.

Maybe not run away but face it w/ the armor we are given?

Am i the only thrue christian?! I should study theology and become a preacher so i can get this thing going.

yes you are thrue

I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people- not at all meaning the sexually immoral of this world, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world. - I Corinthians 5:9-10

God put us where he put us for a reason.

He knows we will fall into sin daily. He permits this because he elects to use us for his purposes. Otherwise, I firmly believe that we would be taken straight to heaven upon belief.

He promises to conform us into the image of His Son. This involves sanctification and a learning process. God is so awesome that he will use everything in our lives to do this. Even our failures. Even this corrupt world around us. He really is great all the time and in every way. Praise God!!!!!

Guest Biblicist
Iv been thinking a lot latley of life, society et c. Wouldnt it be good with an all christian community, maybe in an island somewhere? This might sound cult like, but think about it.

Raising children in a god fearing place where they can grow up in a god fearing enviorment without tv, and without sin?

Well, it sounds like it would be sort of like the life Adam and Eve would have had, just OUTSIDE the Garden of Eden. Adam and Eve were the most God fearing people on earth, they had seen, talked and walked with Him. Yet they still rejected His truth for a lie and were ejected from their sin free Haven.

Then along came their first two sons.

No television. No video games. No gang members. No piers. No influence except for their parents and now Satan.

Able obeyed God with a greatful heart, Cain did not.

Cain became so enraged that he killed his brother.

Since we are born into sin, there is no way that we can live in a sin free environment. We would bring it with us. The sin is IN us.

It's a nice idea, but the only place we will ever be sin free is Heaven. The only way to get there is through belief in Jesus Christ. He covered our sins with His blood on the cross.

Well, it sounds like it would be sort of like the life Adam and Eve would have had, just OUTSIDE the Garden of Eden. Adam and Eve were the most God fearing people on earth, they had seen, talked and walked with Him. Yet they still rejected His truth for a lie and were ejected from their sin free Haven.

Then along came their first two sons.

No television. No video games. No gang members. No piers. No influence except for their parents and now Satan.

Able obeyed God with a greatful heart, Cain did not.

Cain became so enraged that he killed his brother.

Since we are born into sin, there is no way that we can live in a sin free environment. We would bring it with us. The sin is IN us.

It's a nice idea, but the only place we will ever be sin free is Heaven. The only way to get there is through belief in Jesus Christ. He covered our sins with His blood on the cross.

:thumbsup: Good call Biblicist

The fall is paid for...but not obliterated in us until we see Christ face to face.

"Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself serve the law of God with my mind, but with my flesh I serve the law of sin." - Romans 7:24-25

Edited by mikehev