• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  640
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

Greetings ~

What do you know about this man Javier Solana?

Some think he may have something to do with Prophecy!

Liz4JC

here are a few things i had in my files from moriel be alert. i have more but this will keep you busy for awhile.

also for his bio click on, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Javier_Solana

August 30, 2006

Javier Solana on the far right at the UN September 20, 2005 - Is the Writing on the Wall?

Revelation 13:18

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

There are a couple of points I would like to make about the following articles and why at this point I am paying greater attention to them.

First, I know many Be Alert! subscribers are familiar with Fulfilled Prophecy and the work Herb Peters has been doing over the years. Many of you have sent me emails mentioning him and that his site is one of the excellent resources the LORD has provided the remnant in these very last days.

I was first alerted to this site by Pastor Bill Randles at a Discernment Ministries conference in Albany, NY in November of 2004. So all the information I will be sharing is mostly the research coming from Herb's watch and thanks to Bill Randles "heads up", I have been able to be blessed from it.

Secondly, I have noticed that events have really been speeding up, especially since the Tsunami hit on December 26, 2004. I don't know if that in itself was something Biblically significant or relevant, but since then the pace has grown quicker and the world even more evil and the church has fallen away faster and further. I started pleading for those who knew better to get out of the bad churches, yet at least for the many brethren I know who do know better, not one left their bad church which now have gone or on the verge of being completely apostate. At the same time however, I did see many either leave the church completely, or return to the Catholic church.

When the Israeli-Hezbollah War started my spirit was stirred that it was time to start focusing more on the coming events that the remnant need to be aware of and less time trying to awaken those who don't want to listen anyways. It is not that I have completely given up, but it is as if the Lord is saying that many have already been given over and we need to take some time to prepare for the Hades that is about to break loose on earth. Hopefully, that one last chance would awaken those stubborn ones who refuse to listen, before Jesus returns and it's too late!

As I have really started to dig through the facts regarding Javier Solana it is quite astonishing how much he fits the beast that rises out of the sea (Gentile nations). Herb has done his homework and what you are about to see are all official EU documents with the link to the EU pages. What stands out the most as you will see are the numbers associated with these documents. For example, Recommendation 666 sounds like a cheesy, Christian, end times, B-movie, but I assure you it is the real thing.

Better yet is document # 666, and if that is not enough, we have the picture above that brings to mind what God did in Daniel 5.

In the midst of something this serious, the LORD sure does have a sense of humor!

There has been much debate over the last 2000 years what the number of the beast is. I find the following documents very intriguing.

A think a statement from Fulfilled Prophecy states thinks quite succinctly and is a good way to start.

BE/\LERT!

The Rise of Javier Solana

Fulfilled Prophecy - By Herb L. Peters - May 17, 2004 - No matter your view on end-times Bible prophecy, you must admit watching Javier Solana rise from being an unknown official in Spain to become the single voice of the new, unified Europe has been fascinating beyond words.

And according to this report, that's what it appears Solana is scheduled to become when his term as EU High Representative expires this November. High Representative Solana, who is also Secretary General of the Council of Europe and Secretary General of the 10-nation Western European Union, will be made vice-president of the European Commission and given power to act alone in external affairs.

Like I said, this has been quite a trip. I've been watching Solana since his sudden appearance among the 10 Brussels Treaty Powers back in 1999. My reason for doing this was because all the old Bible prophecy scholars said in the end-times someone would rise to power among a 10 nation confederacy in Western Europe. So when I saw it happen, I naturally took notice.

Then I watched as the 10-nation alliance, under Solana's leadership, made themselves the military wing of the EU by moving their command structures in the Council in 2000. And if that wasn't enough, I witnessed how they did it by implementing their Assembly Recommendation 666.

Now I believe we may be witnessing the final moves in a brilliantly played chess game. If Solana is given the new Foreign Minister job called for in the new Constitution this November, he will be in a position of power along side those 10 Brussels Treaty Powers to dominate the EU's foreign policy for years to come.

Friends, we are warned. If Solana is given these powers over the new, reunified Europe, his historical rise will be, in two places, directly connected with the number in prophecy -- 666.

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you.

http://www.fulfilledprophecy.com/rise_of_solana.html

[The Following Line of Events is from the main page of Fulfilled Prophecy - I have included some additional information]

Events are unraveling in Europe and Israel that appear to be major fulfillments of prophecy, and some-nobody has noticed!

Israel began saying "Peace and safety" by voting for Yitzhak Rabin and by beginning to trade land for peace. This important, overlooked sign signaled the soon coming of the Antichrist and his false seven-year agreement (1 Thess. 5:3, Daniel 9:27).

A 10-nation military alliance appeared in Europe. According to Bible prophecy, if the Antichrist was on his way, this 10-nation alliance had to come first. And, it did (Daniel 7:7).

The Western European Union has 10 member countries

, ....6 associate member countries, 5 observer countries and 7 associate partner countries. They are as follows:

Member countries: (modified Brussels Treaty - 1954)

All of them being members of both NATO and the European Union. These are the only nations that have full voting rights.

France

Germany

Italy

United Kingdom

Belgium

Netherlands

Luxembourg

Portugal (March 27, 1990)

Spain (March 27, 1990)

Greece (1995)

(See Above Link For More Info)

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION MAY BE THE SMOKING GUN - This document is between # 665 & 667 - This is not a joke!

Javier Solana's Office of High Representative was created by the EU heads in December of 1998 and, out of over 1100 documents, this document's number was 666.

General Report 1998 - Chapter V: Role of the Union in the world

Section 1: Common foreign and security policy (3/24)

666. In December the Vienna European Council expressed the opinion that the Secretary-General of the Council and High Representative for the CFSP should be appointed as soon as possible and be a personality with a strong political profile. It invited the Council to prepare common strategies on Russia, Ukraine, the Mediterranean region and the western Balkans, on the understanding that the first would be on Russia. Welcoming the new impetus given to the debate on a common European policy on security and defence, the European Council also noted that the CFSP should be backed by credible operational capabilities (1).

(1). Bull. 12-1998.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  248
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

Javier Solana, you sly little man.

We know your strategy, we're wise to your plan.

As you shuffle your feet, of both iron and clay.

Your gameplan is written, recorded play by play.

For you shall be granted, a brief moment of fame.

If Recommendation 666, is the number of your name. --Desert Walker.

CUTE!!! :th_praying:

Liz