IGNORED

Rousing, emotional start for war protest

buckthesystem

and though I support the 1st Amendment also this is a good indication of who the protestors really are. They are generallly partiers looking to for anarchy

Decent people have been babysitting these selfish crybabies the 60s

More overwhelming ignorance.

Don't take a small minority of protestors (the ones that burn flags and effigies) and expand it to the whole. Just so you can sweep aside their voices. Many of the protesters are WAR VETERANS. They know what it's like. I have two friends in Iraq right now and they say, when they get back, they will join the protests, because we shouldn't be there.

Why is it that you have to discredit people who disagree with you? Can't you just disagree with them, not try to slander them as well?

The Michael Medved program interviewed the protestors in DC live and on the air. They were the exact same useful idiots for fascism that were protesting in Portland.

I don't have to discredit them. They do a good job all by themselves. If they weren't putting my son and my nephew in danger by emboldening our enemies, I could forgive it a little easier.

They are not basing their objections on anything but selfish cowardice...and parroting the Democrats "Bush-hatred" talking points

"9/11 has nothing to do with Iraq."

^ Correct.

Some people just like to lump everything together whenever it's convenient for their political ideology. That or they are totally clueless.

Talk about ignorance? :b:

I heard GW Bush say on national television that this is a war on terrorism and states that harbor terrorists. He correctly analyzed that wiping out Al Queda is only a partial measure that doesn't accomplish much.

Was Iraq a nation harboring ill-will towards America or not? Here is a simple test for ya

What country was building a nuclear reactor in the 80s that was destroyed before they could finish it? Why were UN inspectors trying to inspect Saddams weapons program? What country was harboring Carlos the Jackal (the #1 most wanted terrorist on the FBIs list before 911). Who broke the terms of the Gulf War? Who gassed 300,000 Kurds? Who was called "The Butcher of Bagdad" and why? Who attempted to murder President George Herbert Walker Bush?

Just because Al Quida didn't have but one base there (that we know of) does not mean that Sadaam was an innocent pussycat.

Again, what does this mean? How does God deal with "wicked" rulers and people? By sending an army to destroy them perhaps? And who does God choose for such a task? Maybe the righteous? The "good"? Obviously you want to deny your own position when it's truth is exposed.

Maybe I should not assume that you are a believer. Obviously, you haven't read the Bible because what I've told you is biblically sound and obvious to any disciple of the Word.

We are in a war with people who are laughing at the stupidity and cowardice of protestors. They are counting on people like you to bring us down.

I know these folks personally. They are playing you like a fiddle.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  183
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,892
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/07/1985

The Michael Medved program interviewed the protestors in DC live and on the air. They were the exact same useful idiots for fascism that were protesting in Portland.

Do you even know what fascism is? HINT: It's not the same as anarchy. It's actually the exact opposite.

And maybe you missed it when I said that many of the people protesting the War are Iraq veterans. I understand it's much easier for you to write off protestors as America-hating communists, but it's just not true, and doing so isn't right. Some people would sooner cup their hands to their ears than actually listen.

Edited by The Lorax

We are in a war with people who are laughing at the stupidity and cowardice of protestors. They are counting on people like you to bring us down.

They are laughing at the stupidity and cowardice of the administration. You know, the people that run our country? That fumbled the war? That lied to all of us?

Edited by The Lorax

Do you even know what fascism is? HINT: It's not the same as anarchy. It's actually the exact opposite.

I never said that the anarchists are fascists.

What I did say is that they are useful idiots for fascists (Islamo-fascists)

And, yes, as tmrfiles has pointed out, the overwhelming majority of soldiers don't support idiotic measures of leaving before the job is done. That would mean that every drop of American blood was for naught.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

Just because Al Quida didn't have but one base there (that we know of) does not mean that Sadaam was an innocent pussycat.

Saddam wasn't an innocent pussycat, or course not. But he did not play a part in 9/11. Afghanistan and Iraq are two seperate conflicts, with two seperate causes.

Cause #1: Al Quaida took responsibility for 9/11

Effect #1: The US bombed Afghanistan and began to weed out members of Al Quaida.

Cause #2: Iraq was dragging its heels on giving the UN updates. Iraq broke some UN resolutions. The US believed that Iraq had WMDs, and the US felt that in the interest of our resources and safety, we should invade Iraq.

Cause #2 Part B: We presented a case to the UN. The UN did not approve of our military plan as a whole.

Effect #2: We ironically, went after Iraq anyway (opposing the UN conclusion) for breaking UN resolutions and for the safety of the US via WMDs. We overthrow the regieme there. We do not find WMDs. We set up a shakey democracy. We encounter resistance from insurgents as well as other terrorists who don't like America anyways, and find this to be as good a place as any to fight American troops. We are currently in this position.

We would not be fighting terrorists in Iraq if we did not invade it in the first place. We did not enter Iraq because of terrorists. We did not enter Iraq because of 9/11, although the Bush administration did a good job combining 9/11 and Iraq and making them seem connected. Iraq is NOT an extension of our 9/11 retaliation.

They are laughing at the stupidity and cowardice of the administration. You know, the people that run our country? That fumbled the war? That lied to all of us?

And that in itself is a fat lie.

You are completely intellectually dishonest and don't have clue who the enemy is.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

You are completely intellectually dishonest and don't have clue who the enemy is.

So who is the enemy in your eyes Yod. Iraq? Terrorists? Muslims? The Middle East?

Everyone that disagrees with him, probably.

Reality is his enemy.

Edited by The Lorax