• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1990

Put steel ball bearing in his hubcaps! That, or marbles will work! :crazy: When his car starts to move, it will make a racket up until he is going over 30-40MPH, then when he slows down, it will continue the noise!

Edited by Silver Shadow

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/16/1992

"Ok...so I work with alot of teens in a youth group and we have been pranking the youth pastor on an irregular schedule. I'm running out of ideas though. Before spring break we plan to saran wrap his car so I am looking for industrial saran wrap. I need some ideas for some good, clean pranks. It has to be something that does not cause damage and can be cleaned up. (Yeah, I know, what's the fun in that...) These teens are on the border line of losing control on a daily basis, so we have to prank in a responsible manner! (LOL)"

YOU ARE AWESOME! :o

for the saran wrap idea. you need to go to his house at night. with 3 rolls of saran wrap. you need to wrap it around the front, sides and back, and then bottom, to side, to top to side. it'll take like an hour. so everyone will need to be quiet. and there'll be some left over so if he has a basketball net in his driveway, saran wrap the car TO THE POLL and then weave saran wrap trhough the holes in the net. therefor, not only maing his car unopenable, but also imoble. lol