IGNORED

would you like fries with your condom?

buckthesystem

Guest Biblicist

If the answer to your questions is found in statistics [wisdom of men] instead of the Word of God, then you have a problem. I know what God's word says about these things and that is what I stick with.

1 Corinthians 2:4-6

4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: 5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. 6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

I often wonder where they get their statistics? Did they only study inner city kids? Did they chose a wide range of teens, different ages, backgrounds, lifestyles, areas? Possibly, but possibly not. Stastics are most often slanted to prove one point or another. It is not easy to trust the results of stastics.

It is always easy to trust the Word of God.

Guest Biblicist
The whole thing I object to is the excusing of fornication in the young for the erroneous idea that kids cannot control themselves. They can, and their bodies or hormone levels are not betraying them. It is spiritual. They sin. Period.

Giving them excuses by this attitude, and providing them with birth control because you don't believe in them only imprints that error in their minds for the next generation.

AMEN! This is not a physical or mental issue. It's a spiritual issue. :wub: