IGNORED

Music events. Just a emotional high??

Will Hill

my preacher says that these events are only emotional highs and come close to Non Christian music. What do you think??
:whistling:

Don't Stop Now!

By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased. Hebrews 13:15-16

Love Your Preacher Man

Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you. Hebrews 13:17

And Above All

Rejoice evermore.

Pray without ceasing.

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Quench not the Spirit.

Despise not prophesyings.

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-21

Thank You Lord For Family

Thank You Lord For Your Preachers And Teachers

Thank You Lord For Your Holy Bible

Thank You Lord For You

You Are Worthy

Maranatha!

Hallelujah!

In Jesus

Love, Your Joe

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

There's nothing wrong with getting an emotional high. Just don't think that the Christian walk is all about emotional highs. That's where the problem lies, professing Christians who believe that becoming a Christian is all about bliss. As far as the "fading off" experience, so what? We are called to be filled with the Spirit, not to "keep the momentum going." What a pathetic hope we have if our faith is based on "keeping the momentum going." It's okay to get these emotional highs as long as they do not define your walk.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  163
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/05/1988

I am going to have to say something and I deserve to be punished for this but my preacher never said anything about emotional highs i did. He just mentioned it was rock and heavy and is secular. Punish me for this or close this post so I don't put anymore misunderstanding.

I am going to have to say something and I deserve to be punished for this but my preacher never said anything about emotional highs i did. He just mentioned it was rock and heavy and is secular. Punish me for this or close this post so I don't put anymore misunderstanding.

You Are Forgiven Beloved of The Lord!

As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. Psalms 103:12

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:10

Peace

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

Love Your Brother Joe