IGNORED

Whats the deal, why are some of you typing G-d ???

And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:)

To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.

And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.

And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

Luke 2:4-7

God Is Watching

You All Lay Off Brother Jew

The Despising Of The Jew Is Satanic

There Is No Excuse For Mocking Jewishness

They Are Always Going To Be Jews

Their Messiah Is A Jew

He Is Coming Back

He Is Jealous

Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 18:10

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6:4-5

My God Is A Jew

My God Is Coming Back For His Israel

My God Will Sit On The Throne Of David The Jew In Jerusalem The City Of The Jew

I Praise Him For Grafting Unworthy Goy Me Into His Family Of The Jews His Beloved Israel

I Thank My Brother The Jew For Keeping The Holy Words I Adore

Yeshua's Name Will Be Upon My Forehead Eternally

I Worship And Adore My God The Jew

Praise God For The Jew

Hallelujah!

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
Revelation 22:3-4

Even so, come, Lord Jesus

Love, Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  864
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/22/1954

:emot-hug:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  09/25/1972

And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:)

To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.

And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.

And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

Luke 2:4-7

God Is Watching

You All Lay Off Brother Jew

The Despising Of The Jew Is Satanic

There Is No Excuse For Mocking Jewishness

They Are Always Going To Be Jews

Their Messiah Is A Jew

He Is Coming Back

He Is Jealous

Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 18:10

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6:4-5

My God Is A Jew

My God Is Coming Back For His Israel

My God Will Sit On The Throne Of David The Jew In Jerusalem The City Of The Jew

I Praise Him For Grafting Unworthy Goy Me Into His Family Of The Jews His Beloved Israel

I Thank My Brother The Jew For Keeping The Holy Words I Adore

Yeshua's Name Will Be Upon My Forehead Eternally

I Worship And Adore My God The Jew

Praise God For The Jew

Hallelujah!

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
Revelation 22:3-4

Even so, come, Lord Jesus

Love, Joe

Hello Fresno Joe :emot-hug:

Again as I said at the beginning of my post I mean no disrespect at all to the Jewish brothers or sisters. However I don't think by my posing some questions and asking what is the biblical basis behind such reasoning, is in any way being disrespecfull and neither do I feel that it is mocking Jewishness.

I do not want to misunderstand your post or it's intent, however I think maybe you misunderstand what my motive is in posing the questions I possed.

If it is to be considered wrong to ask valid questions and to exspect valid answers, then let God dieced whether it is to be so. However so far I have yet to get an answer that has really given me a biblicaly satisfing answer.

In fact I personally feel that Jews have a heritage to be proud of. Being the only group of people considered specificly called Gods people, and a people of speciel possesion, etc etc etc.

So please brother Joe understand I mean no disrespect at all..... :emot-hug:

So please brother Joe understand I mean no disrespect at all..... :emot-hug:
:emot-hug:

It is the pack of Jew Haters your question evoked that caused my post.

But fear not thou, O my servant Jacob, and be not dismayed, O Israel: for, behold, I will save thee from afar off, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and be in rest and at ease, and none shall make him afraid.

Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.

Jeremiah 46:27-28

Goggle will give any "guileless" student resources to study The Customs of Jews, Messianic or otherwise from now to the rapture (Pre, Mid or Post).

After that we can ask The Number One Jew (Our Big Brother!) ourselves.

One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple.
Psalms 27:4

I intend to attend a Jewish barbecue at the wedding feast of my Jewish LORD and KING and GOD, Jesus of Nazareth.

I expect to sup with a few billion or trillion or so of my closest Jewish Brothers and Sisters.

How many stars are there anyway?

Some of these Jews were my teachers and my comfort as a little boy and they stayed with me as I grew up and their lives still warn me and guide me and exhort me.

I still cry or morn or laugh or shout with joy with these Dear Saints

If they want to pass me notes such as "I LOVE G-d", I sure am not going to whip out my copy of THEIR BIBLE and smack them one!

And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
Revelation 19:9

I have a high esteem for God's Bible Bearers.

They paid a horrific blood price for This Holy Book of Wonder

A debt I could never repay

And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.
1 Thessalonians 5:13

The Jew copied The Holy Scriptures to a degree of faithfulness never, to my knowledge, to ever be matched by any other group of peoples with any other document.

If They want to write G-d rather than God, They Of All Peoples Are Entitled!

I hold nothing but love and respect for them and I adore my Lord Jesus for His Faithfulness to His Beloved Israel and to His Jerusalem.

When you start a public thread like this one, I hope you know you are drawing the haters of Jews to Worthy to try to mock Israel!

Some of the mockers will mock The Lord's Beloved even using the Name of The KING of The Jews, KING Jesus!

I know Jesus is not please by Jew haters and they will be judged unless they repent and ask forgiveness.

I see no repenting yet on this thread

Except, please forgive me if I read you wrong!

In fact, please forgive me if I read you right!

Just, please re-consider your Brother The Jew.

Satan and his hoards of hatred are aimed directly at Israel and at every Jew world-wide.

I weep for the pain yet to come.

They will fail because Jesus Will Reign

Hallelujah!

My prayers are for Israel and Ismael and Russia and The USA and Mexico and.....

Hosanna!

Their KING Is My Judge.

He Really Is Coming Back.

He Will Judge.

Hallelujah!

Your Choice Brother

Toast or Jewish Barbecue

Maranatha!

Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

PS: Even as a old man, I found the scriptures you are "looking" for to explain the Jewish use of G-d instead of the Gentile use of God. By the way, I have been a subscriber to this forum for many years just out of respect and love for Jacob's Children and to pray for The Jew. Sometimes they were even able to pound a little understanding into my hard head!

And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.

Ye shall not do so unto the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 12:3-4

Question

Why do Jews write the name of God as G-d?

Answer

Why is God spelled the without an "o" throughout Jewish writings?

Any Hebrew name of God is forbidden to erase. From the Torah's exhortation to destroy idolatry, we learn out the prohibition not to destroy the name of God. (see Deuteronomy 12:3-4)

The English word "God" is actually a matter of dispute as to its degree of holiness. Many treat the name "God" with great reverence as well, for example, by spelling it with a hyphen.

With blessings from Jerusalem,

Rabbi Shraga Simmons

http://judaism.about.com/library/3_askrabb...simmons_g-d.htm

Cool!

I do not think the verses mean that but then I'm Goy, so what would I know!

:emot-hug::emot-hug::laugh:

So please brother Joe understand I mean no disrespect at all..... :24:
:laugh:

It is the pack of Jew Haters your question evoked that caused my post.

But fear not thou, O my servant Jacob, and be not dismayed, O Israel: for, behold, I will save thee from afar off, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and be in rest and at ease, and none shall make him afraid.

Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.

Jeremiah 46:27-28

Goggle will give any "guileless" student resources to study The Customs of Jews, Messianic or otherwise from now to the rapture (Pre, Mid or Post).

After that we can ask The Number One Jew (Our Big Brother!) ourselves.

One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple.
Psalms 27:4

I intend to attend a Jewish barbecue at the wedding feast of my Jewish LORD and KING and GOD, Jesus of Nazareth.

I expect to sup with a few billion or trillion or so of my closest Jewish Brothers and Sisters.

How many stars are there anyway?

Some of these Jews were my teachers and my comfort as a little boy and they stayed with me as I grew up and their lives still warn me and guide me and exhort me.

I still cry or morn or laugh or shout with joy with these Dear Saints

If they want to pass me notes such as "I LOVE G-d", I sure am not going to whip out my copy of THEIR BIBLE and smack them one!

And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
Revelation 19:9

I have a high esteem for God's Bible Bearers.

They paid a horrific blood price for This Holy Book of Wonder

A debt I could never repay

And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.
1 Thessalonians 5:13

The Jew copied The Holy Scriptures to a degree of faithfulness never, to my knowledge, to ever be matched by any other group of peoples with any other document.

If They want to write G-d rather than God, They Of All Peoples Are Entitled!

I hold nothing but love and respect for them and I adore my Lord Jesus for His Faithfulness to His Beloved Israel and to His Jerusalem.

When you start a public thread like this one, I hope you know you are drawing the haters of Jews to Worthy to try to mock Israel!

Some of the mockers will mock The Lord's Beloved even using the Name of The KING of The Jews, KING Jesus!

I know Jesus is not please by Jew haters and they will be judged unless they repent and ask forgiveness.

I see no repenting yet on this thread

Except, please forgive me if I read you wrong!

In fact, please forgive me if I read you right!

Just, please re-consider your Brother The Jew.

Satan and his hoards of hatred are aimed directly at Israel and at every Jew world-wide.

I weep for the pain yet to come.

They will fail because Jesus Will Reign

Hallelujah!

My prayers are for Israel and Ismael and Russia and The USA and Mexico and.....

Hosanna!

Their KING Is My Judge.

He Really Is Coming Back.

He Will Judge.

Hallelujah!

Your Choice Brother

Toast or Jewish Barbecue

Maranatha!

Be Blessed Beloved

Love, Your Brother Joe

PS: Even as a old man, I found the scriptures you are "looking" for to explain the Jewish use of G-d instead of the Gentile use of God. By the way, I have been a subscriber to this forum for many years just out of respect and love for Jacob's Children and to pray for The Jew. Sometimes they were even able to pound a little understanding into my hard head!

And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.

Ye shall not do so unto the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 12:3-4

Question

Why do Jews write the name of God as G-d?

Answer

Why is God spelled the without an "o" throughout Jewish writings?

Any Hebrew name of God is forbidden to erase. From the Torah's exhortation to destroy idolatry, we learn out the prohibition not to destroy the name of God. (see Deuteronomy 12:3-4)

The English word "God" is actually a matter of dispute as to its degree of holiness. Many treat the name "God" with great reverence as well, for example, by spelling it with a hyphen.

With blessings from Jerusalem,

Rabbi Shraga Simmons

http://judaism.about.com/library/3_askrabb...simmons_g-d.htm

Cool!

I do not think the verses mean that but then I'm Goy, so what would I know!

:24::24::24:

Thanks Fresno Joe for the 411 ;)

But I have a question I saw your photo, and how did you learn so much about the bible being so young, and using a computer too.

Wow I am impressed :b:

One other question whose the older man in the picture with you ???

:thumbsup:..... :b: ....... :o ...... :o .... :24::24::24:

:thumbsup:..... :24: ....... ;) ...... :24: .... :o:o:24:

Wonderful David, Wonderful!

We occasionally have a thread or two or three or so about whither or not it is OK for a girl to wear pants or must they always wear skirts?

My Little 10 month old buddy "Roo-Roo" you see getting ready to boss me around, settled the issue to her satisfaction.

She wears neither! :24::24::24:

Be Blessed Beloved of The King

Love, Your Brother Joe

:thumbsup:..... :b: ....... :24: ...... :o .... :o:24::24:

Wonderful David, Wonderful!

We occasionally have a thread or two or three or so about whither or not it is OK for a girl to wear pants or must they always wear skirts?

My Little 10 month old buddy "Roo-Roo" you see getting ready to boss me around, settled the issue to her satisfaction.

She wears neither! :24::24::24:

Wow. :24::b::b:

It reminds me of the good old day back in the garden of Eden, yep back when fig leaves were all the rage and hopfully you didnt get to confuesd with the poisen Ivy... :o

God bless

Freson Joe ;)