• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/12/1988

Hey there!

I've an 8 year old brother who does not know Christ and is not really interested in what I have to tell him about Christ. I'm reasonably new to the Faith myself and I'm learning every day. My parents are Gap-theory Christians, or at least say that they are. But their lifestyle does not show them to be Christians. We don't go to church, this is partly the fault of our location (Middle East), but my parents just don't talk about God at all! I myself believe in a literal 6 day Creation as described in Genesis, I also believe that the Bible is the infallible Word of God.

My brother constantly tells lies, even so much so that he believes himself. He's disrespective towards his parents. He's constantly getting himself into trouble. I think this might have to do with the absence of the Lord in his life. I don't know for sure though. He's being fed the whole Evolutionary theory at school and already adopted that mindframe for himself. I'm in Dubai right now, but I'm sure that these Evolutionary teachings are dominant in schools around the world

Does anyone have any tips/resources or anything that can help me talk to him? He's completely uninterested in anything I have to say. I tried to hook him with the idea that man could have lived with dinosaurs, but even that only held his attention for a short time.

Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks in advance!