• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

Karen said:

God will not overthow His Word and heal those who are walking in deception, sin, unforgivness..etc.

I'm curious as to where the Bible says one cannot have these things and still be healed. I'm not doubting; I just want to know, as this subject confuses me a little bit.

A good example is in the OT in Exodus..

Exd 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes,

I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I [am] the LORD that healeth thee.

Deut 28 explains blessings and curses.. James 2:8-12 goes on to explain how we bring ourselves out from under GRACE by breaking the law..(it is a heart condition that James is exposing here). Unrepentant law breaking has repercussions...ie, curses. Something as simple as showing favoritism.. The point being made is that Grace is not cheap... it has power when we use it to overcome the negative impact of the world. It gives us power to put off the works of the flesh that open doors for satans kingdom to afflict us through our mind, will and emotions.

The general belief that the devil can't effect christians is only true about thosse who truly are listening and obeying the Word of God..

Disease is according to the Bible brought on by not listening to and obeying the Lord.. It opens the door to curses which are acted out by demons.

It is a known medical fact that 70% (+) of ALL disease has a stress/fear root. What does the Word of God say about fear and worry?? So basically MOST sickness has been because WE have opened the door..

We just don't teach consequeses for excessive behavior and physically and MENTALLY we are reaping a harvest of sickness and disease.

I would suggest that you pick up a book by Derek Prince, "They shall expell demons". It is one of the best (sound) teachings on the spiritual realm you will find. He also has a book "Blessings and curses".

I hope some of this helps.

Blessings, Karen

• Group:  Diamond Member

Thanks Karen. Good food for thought! I'll chew on it awhile :taped: ! Is this the kind of stuff Derek Prince talks about in the book you mentioned?

Actually, it is combined info I have researched and applied it in ministry along with emotional healing and deliverance.

I have witnessed healings along with deliverance thru these methods.

Another book about spritual roots of disease is a book by Pastor Henry Wright, "A more excellent way".

Blessings, Karen

Thanks Karen. Good food for thought! I'll chew on it awhile :emot-lookaround: ! Is this the kind of stuff Derek Prince talks about in the book you mentioned?

Here is the NT reference to OT where disease (plague) was brought upon the assembly in the desert for rising up against Moses.

1Cr 10:1 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.

1Cr 10:2 They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.

1Cr 10:3 They all ate the same spiritual food

1Cr 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

1Cr 10:5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered over the desert.

1Cr 10:6 Now these things occurred as examples to keep us from setting our hearts on evil things as they did.

EXAMPLE=meaning the same could happen to us?

1Cr 10:7 Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written:

Just to see if anyone is reading...

Praise report from a man I ministered to emotional healing and deliverance to last month;

He has had HEP C since the 70's and his last test showed NO SIGNS of any HEP C and he was told his liver was fine!!

Go GOD! Still healing and delivering!!!

AMEN!!!

:24:

i'm reading.

what about brain damage?

(think it's happening!)

of course.. He healed my mind. I had abused it with drugs and was almost dead when Jesus saved me and delivered me.

He can do the same for you.

The man I had minister to last month had been in mental institutuion as a child. His family had him committed when he told them his psyciatrist was molesting him. Later he was called to testify against this Dr. in a lawsuit and he helped put the man in prison. The emotional damage had already been done. He went into heavy drug use (herion) and had been involved in astral projection and new age and a hung with the crowley group. Last year he died in the ER from the medication oxycontin (hillbilly herion) and came back to church. He had been attending the church where I have just recently moved to. He still had emotional issues, unable to get his mind clear, and just a lot of baggage. He came to me for ministry and the Lord did some amazing deliverance on him... he was truly set free...

Tomorrrow it is his wifes turn.. SHe has had brain damage from a car wreck and she hears voices and has emotional ourbreaks with no control. SHe wants free and healed. I do believe Jesus will show up for her too...

Amen??

Has that minister from up there contacted you yet??

Blessings, Karen :thumbsup:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/09/1985

"And five people have been resurrected after distraught family members brought their dead bodies to his meetings. One of the incidents has been captured on videotape."

i dont get into end times too much but stuff like this confirms there is some crazy evil stirring up.

A man at my Bible college is walking testimony to the power of God to raise the dead today! He died of a stroke and his wife lay on his body and prayed for life to return to him, and God was faithful in answering her prayers!

Also, I have personally layed hands on people and seen them healed instantly. Can you honestly say that the gifts aren't in operation today? That people who use them are dabbling in "crazy evil"? :emot-partyblower: