• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/15/1989

Thankya all so much! (also glad to make my topic useful to others lookin to get on the inside) :thumbsup:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  7

I'm brand new, too! Welcome.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from the Welcome Forum to the Looking for Advise Forum

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

Hiya :].

I'm new too. And I'm just as lost as you are, although I'm Catholic and I probably shouldn't be bothering you folks, just because I'm different, I suppose.

Anyway, I'm kinda boring too. And torn drawings are just terrible. Trust me, I'm an illustrator and it hurts when you see your favorite drawing all muffed uf ._.''

But I do know what you're saying.

-Daimiko.

Hi Daimiko and welcome, Dear one don't ever sell yourself short because you are Catholic. I know a many of great "Christians" and people that received great Christian ethics and morals who started out Catholics. I have many years of background in the Catholic Religion, but the first thing you need to know is that your "Religion" doesn't have a whole lot to do with your relationship with God. I think I understand where you're coming from when you reference the "Catholic Religion however. But just like you would hear or receive "wrong information" from an individual , if you don't feel right, as in (praying for or through Saints) as the Catholic Religion is so adamant about or Praying to Mary the Holy Mother of God.....simply DON'T! But you and I know there is a lot of good information based on God's Word that can be used and appreciated in everyday life and adoration. The thing to remember is God is not about or so impressed with Religion persae, because of the simple fact that if there were any great for true religion out there ......why are so many Christians who supposedly know of them, still remain in sin? While I know we can't blame religion on our sins, one has to wonder why we see so much sin and wrongdoing even withing the walls of our churches. And it''s not limited to any one church. However, I do recommend you find a good and well established Bible , possibly the King James Version , if you haven't already done that. You will find that a great resource of information and it will keep you connected with your personal relationship with God providing you use it regularly. But don't ever look at yourself as a "bother" and just know that if you have any questions about life, God or otherwise, feel free to call on anyone of us at anytime. Most of us love PM's when you are able to begin that trek.

Be Blessed

Cajunboy

Guest Nanooki

Welcome to Worthy! You'll find many brothers and sisters in Christ ready and willing to lift you up in prayer or just be an "ear". :emot-fail:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Birthday:  04/15/1989

Yah, that's a main reason why I'm working towards the Inner Court; People I can trust. Whenever I'm concerned about something, I ask someone really close to me what the Bible has to say on it. I usually try to look it up myself, but being young and foolish, I fear taking something the wrong way, or not reading enough about it before I get the complete idea the Bible's trying to give. I like letting others make decisions for me, but I'm picky about who makes decisions for me. When people offer me advise, it always comes with a high sodium content.