IGNORED

I'm new...and seeking help

Guest Dancing_For_God

Guest Dancing_For_God

Ok so I've been struggling with something for a while. I got online and started googling Christian sites to get some encouragement. Hopefully I can find some here. So here's my problem....

I

Guest fightingchance

This is difficult I know. There are several things you should pray on. For starters.....you don't have to be a "couple" to do amazing things in Christ Jesus. I'm not suggesting you end the relationship at all, so please don't misunderstand me. Just remember who YOU are in the Lord. The Lord is revealing things to your boyfriend and the road is getting ruff. These are trials....little things to test us so He can trust us with much when the time comes. You both are young and vulnerable to the enemy. If he can delay or derail your spiritual walk he (satan) will. When trials come my way and it seems like the deck is stacked against me I take joy in this. Why? Because it means the enemy is afraid of me and what I may become. The enemy doesn't waste valuable resources on just anybody. The same holds true for you and your boyfriend. Prepare your spirit for revelation, go somewhere quiet where you can hear His words and wait upon Him. Praise Him for all the good in your life and ask Him for wisdom beyond your years. Does the Bible not say that in the end "your sons and Daughters will prophesy". You are just as much a WARRIOR for the almighty as any man! Pray for your boyfriend but DO NOT follow him down the dark path, stay in the light and call him back to you. I will pray for you both.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1982

Wisdom it's treasure to them that find her. You are not Holy Spirit to your boy friend. Let God be God, pray for yourself that you do not loose sight of God too and let God teach your boy friend what he needs to know.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/25/1972

Hello Dancing for God welcome to worthy, I am ONE WHO WISHES TO LOVE GOD, AKA David. I am wondering has this guy your seeing had any recent hardships like a death of someone close or maybe a friendship gone bad or has someone been overly judgmental or pharisacal / hypocritical with him.

The reason why I am asking, is maybe something happened, something that is hurting him so much that it makes him not want to care any more.

But honestly I feel maybe if you can get him to see all the good God is giving to him than he may realize how truly blessed he is. I mean come on, he has a God who loves him and a woman who adores him, one who has a real love of God, and one who wants to help him to be a man after Gods own heart.

Really what more could He want...

But Dancing for God heres the deal, people and their heart are just like soil, thats right,, dirt. Now imagine if you bought a plant the soil is more than likely very moist and soft which explains why the plant is so green when you first buy them. So now lets say you never water this plant, and you kept it where the sun would shine upon it constantly, soon as you know, the soil drys up and becomes hard, and the plant will wither away. So also will we, if we are not watering the soil belonging to our heart. And so this mere seedling called the love of God can not survive and flurish if we do not water our hearts regurely . And the water that softens the soil of our hearts, this is the word of God. And the sun it represents all trials, tribulation, and temptaions that in this world and day after day they can rob us of this moist hearted condition,, so this is why we must daily water the soil of hearts lest our love for our God should like wise wither away and die.

It is that serious.

So Dancing for God help this guy whom you do indeed love, by your watering the soil of his heart, tenderly, but be carefully not to over water for soil that is dry must first absorb the water before it can become soft again and then that is when, this mere seedling can again flourish with in him, namely this Love of God, which will make him care.....

May God Bless you and may He help you... :emot-highfive::thumbsup::wub::thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from the Welcome Forum to the Looking for Advise Forum

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57

Ok so I've been struggling with something for a while. I got online and started googling Christian sites to get some encouragement. Hopefully I can find some here. So here's my problem....

I

Guest Dancing_For_God

Nothing quite so traumatic as a death has happened to him. As far as someone hurting him, etc. he hasn't mentioned anything. I really think a lot of it is the people he's around. He spends a lot of his time at work and the people there aren't exactly the most God-fearing people. He is really easily influenced and I've tried talking about that. Yet again something may have happened that he just didn't tell me about. I don't know.

• Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

It is very heartbreaking to watch someone you love walk down the wrong path.. :wub:

I don't have any words of advice for you except that you remain faithful though your friend will not walk with you..

I am believing with you that the Lord will reach his heart and turn him around ...

that God will do a quick work in him to bring him back..

that the Lord strengthen you in your spirit to remain a faithful witness to him.

:wub::wub::o