Looking for a reason

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

Yea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Afal's back!!!! (try to say that 3x fast) :rain:

:24::24::24::unsure::24::24::24::24::57_57::read:

God is too cool. :34: He planned this the whole time and didn't tell you. :35:

I'm so glad that you had a wonderful time, but it's great to have you home. We all missed you.

You are such a joy, Afal. There is something very special about you....you reflect Jesus in a beautiful way. :wacko:

Please tell us all about your vacation.

Love ya, sis

Fiosh

:ph34r:

Guest CathMc
I wonder if anyone can help me. I am looking for a reason (or reasons) to stay alive.

I know that suicide is wrong, so I am FIGHTING to stay alive. However, the fight is getting harder and harder every day. I am very tired of fighting. I am very tired of being slapped in the face etc and no I am not depressed (so the doctor said today).

I have either lost everything or am in the process of losing everything that has been dear to me. My life is over.

Any advice please?

Guest CathMc

I wonder if anyone can help me. I am looking for a reason (or reasons) to stay alive.

I know that suicide is wrong, so I am FIGHTING to stay alive. However, the fight is getting harder and harder every day. I am very tired of fighting. I am very tired of being slapped in the face etc and no I am not depressed (so the doctor said today).

I have either lost everything or am in the process of losing everything that has been dear to me. My life is over.

Any advice please?

I understand how you feel, I feel that way myself sometimes. Sometimes it is just so hard, I just want to go home to my Father in heaven, but He has given me this life to live in His name and I am seeking my purpose. I remember the joy I had as a new Christian and then a lot of hurt and suffering came into my life. I walked a desert for a long time, almost a decade (WOW) but I survived it. I learned a lot about myself and people in that time, and I also discovered how I built walls around myself and i don't let people in, so that I don't get hurt. Guess what, the Lord is gracious and merciful and He brings healing in His time. I have been on medication for depression, but I believe He is healing me. I am more mellow, more able to love and forgive, more open to serving the Lord and trusting Him with my life and my future - just like it was when I was a new Christian, but now I have walked the desert and matured a lot (I've been a Christian for about 20 years or so now). The Lord is shaping my life and finding ways to reach me and heal me. Please, give yourself a break - learn to ride the tide, be stong and courageous, try to work out where the Lord is working in your life and what plan He has for you, then you will know His peace. Pray for encouragement and wisdom - He knows your needs.

Guest rach04

Any advice please?

I was in your situation about 7 months ago for 6 very long and hard weeks... Are you a christian

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

Hi to you all!

Thanks for all of your prayers. I had the best trip of my life. I feel that I have returned a 'new woman' (well, at least changed!!!!).

Thanks Bib for Psalm 139. I love it. It gives me great comfort.

My eyes are far more focused on the future that God has planned for me. For the first time in ages, I can say that I am happy.

Love you all. Thanks for all of the support.

:emot-hug:

:P:emot-highfive:

Praise God.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

Our girls back and she sounds so happy! :P

Yep, I am back and I am happy!

:emot-highfive:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Our girls back and she sounds so happy! :P

Yep, I am back and I am happy!

So spill the beans....................what all happened! :emot-hug:

You are such a joy, Afal. There is something very special about you....you reflect Jesus in a beautiful way. :P

Please tell us all about your vacation.

Love ya, sis

Fiosh

Fiosh, that is such a beautiful thing to say. Thank you.

I went with a friend to see the mountains and the lakes. I love the fresh air so it was perfect for me. It was also so good to get out of the house and appreciate the wonderful world that God has created for us to enjoy. It certainly has made me feel so much better.

Thanks for your encouragement CathMc. I am glad that things are going better for you. At the moment, I feel so well too. I really hope and pray that it lasts forever!!!

:taped:

PS - Welcome to these boards!!

:)

I was in your situation about 7 months ago for 6 very long and hard weeks... Are you a christian

Yes, I am a Christian.

:taped: