IGNORED

Looking for a reason

Guest Biblicist

Are you saying that your employers won't let you come back to work with a clean bill of health?

I can't get a clean bill of health because my condition is untreatable!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

What condition. . . ??? :emot-giggle:

:emot-bulb:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

But we do know that you can trust Him with your life. :emot-giggle:

... and that is what I am trying to do! :emot-bulb: Thanks for the prayers! :thumbsup:

What condition. . . ??? :emot-giggle:

:emot-bulb:

PTSD!!! :thumbsup:

Guest Biblicist

PTSD is a treatable condition though, so they can't say you are untreatable unless they discover something else, concrete, that is actually causing the problem with your PTSD treatment.

At best all they can say is "I don't know". Gee, I wonder if a doctor has ever said those words before.

Oh, wait, I bet they have. "Gee, I don't know which Golf course to visit today. . . " :emot-giggle:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Honey, when I don't "feel" God, is when I need him most! Remember when we were talking about re-training your mind, this is one way to do it! If you don't feel God, LOOK for Him SEEK Him. If you keep handing everything satan throws at you off to God, you are retraining yourself to do just that. CHOOSE, to believe and trust, no matter how you feel! One day your'll look around and go................."I just believe!"

;)

"I just believe!"

:24:

I do believe - I just forget to do so when I am in a crisis! ;)

I am sorry that I am such a failure as a Christian and before you say I'm not, how can any 'good' Christian fail to remember to believe in a crisis????? ;):taped::24:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  73
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  08/07/1959

;) P.T.S.D. is treatable but not with medication. It is an spiritual/emotional condition brought about by trauma. Trauma is the door point for P.T.S.D. and only through the intervention of God's hand is one healed of it.

Been there.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I wonder if anyone can help me. I am looking for a reason (or reasons) to stay alive.

I know that suicide is wrong, so I am FIGHTING to stay alive. However, the fight is getting harder and harder every day. I am very tired of fighting. I am very tired of being slapped in the face etc and no I am not depressed (so the doctor said today).

I have either lost everything or am in the process of losing everything that has been dear to me. My life is over.

Any advice please?

Afal! Hold on my sister in Christ! Satan tempts us all with the give up attitude! Remember that life is a gift. Paul knew exactly how you felt as he sat in prison writing to the philippians. Read Phil 1:20-26. Hear Paul is about to give up, but yet he sees the value God has placed on his life, and that my sister, is to touch the lives around us. To share the spirit. To be a part of His family here!

i know when i dont' think i can go much farther and things seem so dark, that i become scared. And, it is that feeling that puts doubt in my mind. But Jesus shows us from the temptations of His fasting that scripture is the answer. It is living breathing word of GOD! I promise it will help. Find a verse or two and when things start to look super dim repeat it over and over and over... not just once but let it become a part of your life. spend those moments of doubt and distress not thinking about it but in the word of God. The verse i always return to is Is 41:13 "For I, the Lord thy God, will take they right hand, saying unto thee, fear not, for I will help thee"

i will be praying for you!

God bless!!!!!!! ;)

Thank you Like-minded and Enthousiasmos for your encouragements!!! :24:;):taped:

Is 41:13 "For I, the Lord thy God, will take they right hand, saying unto thee, fear not, for I will help thee" ;)

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

"I just believe!"

:24:

I do believe - I just forget to do so when I am in a crisis! ;)

I am sorry that I am such a failure as a Christian and before you say I'm not, how can any 'good' Christian fail to remember to believe in a crisis????? :taped::24:;)

Now I didn't say that at all. I fail everyday, and everyday I pray and pick myself up again and pray some more. Because when your in crisis, satan has trained you to panic, to believe all of the lies and ugliness he has thrown at you. Thats why I said re-train! ;)