:whistling: little sister :whistling:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you all so much for your encouragement tonight. I have read your posts several times. I agree with everything that has been said - I just need to put it into practice.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write to me.

It is midnight and I am very tired so it is at this point that I say:

Good night, sleep well and God bless you!

:wub::wub::b:

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

Just wanted to thank you all for your kindness. I am going to go away tomorrow for a few days, but the good news is that I WILL BE BACK!!!!!

:emot-highfive:

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

Just wanted to thank you all for your kindness. I am going to go away tomorrow for a few days, but the good news is that I WILL BE BACK!!!!!

I'll miss you, Afal. :emot-cheering: We'll be waiting to hear all about your trip. :emot-highfive:

:emot-bounce:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

have a wonderful trip!

Guest oamarudave
I wonder if anyone can help me. I am looking for a reason (or reasons) to stay alive.

I know that suicide is wrong, so I am FIGHTING to stay alive. However, the fight is getting harder and harder every day. I am very tired of fighting. I am very tired of being slapped in the face etc and no I am not depressed (so the doctor said today).

I have either lost everything or am in the process of losing everything that has been dear to me. My life is over.

Any advice please?

Don't give up on living.

I was in your position of wanting to die and had a plan but God stopped me in an amazing way just keep your heart and mind open to the small miracles there each day. like the people who care here from around the world.

I was told this (by a complete stranger who did not know what I was thinking)

"God has a plan for you, your life is longer than this moment, don't do anything"

Remember that your life is important to all in heaven and earth walk in the moment in the knowledge there is love for all and ask Jesus to come and remove the lie that has been put in your heart and begin to live again.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

I wonder if anyone can help me. I am looking for a reason (or reasons) to stay alive.

I know that suicide is wrong, so I am FIGHTING to stay alive. However, the fight is getting harder and harder every day. I am very tired of fighting. I am very tired of being slapped in the face etc and no I am not depressed (so the doctor said today).

I have either lost everything or am in the process of losing everything that has been dear to me. My life is over.

Any advice please?

Don't give up on living.

I was in your position of wanting to die and had a plan but God stopped me in an amazing way just keep your heart and mind open to the small miracles there each day. like the people who care here from around the world.

"God has a plan for you, your life is longer than this moment, don't do anything"

Remember that your life is important to all in heaven and earth walk in the moment in the knowledge there is love for all and ask Jesus to come and remove the lie that has been put in your heart and begin to live again.

:huh: What a great first post! Welcome to Worthy! :21:

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

Any advice please?

Don't give up on living.

Welcome to Worthy, oamarudave. :emot-questioned:

Wonderful encouragement! :thumbsup:

(btw...in case you haven't read thru the thread, Afal is going away for a few days, so if she doesn't respond...)

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  24
  • Birthday:  08/05/1971

Any advice please?

well have you lost your home there is hope reaching out is very goodhave you read the bible today look at job he lost every thing ill be praying for you dont give up push thrue it hun i know things can get tough belive me i do understand

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  16

:24:

have a wonderful trip!

*Misses you* I hope that your trip is going well and God is continuing to bless you! remember every trial is a bless that God uses to let us give Him the Glory!

LOVES

~enthousiasmos!