IGNORED

Zechariah Today

tsth

Guest phelanfine

This needs no comintary.

Zechariah 10

10:1 Ask the Lord for rain In the time of the latter rain.* The Lord will make flashing clouds; He will give them showers of rain, Grass in the field for everyone.

10:2 For the idols* speak delusion; The diviners envision lies, And tell false dreams; They comfort in vain. Therefore the people wend their way like sheep; They are in trouble because there is no shepherd.

10:3 "My anger is kindled against the shepherds, And I will punish the goatherds. For the Lord of hosts will visit His flock, The house of Judah, And will make them as His royal horse in the battle.

In his Love Dennis Martin

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD :D

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest phelanfine

2 Corinthians 6:

16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you* are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people."

17 Therefore "Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you."*

18 "I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the Lord Almighty."*

Romans 13:11-14

11 And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed.

12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light.

13 Let us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy.

14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts.

:sweating: What is the population count these days.

Zechariah 13

13:8 And it shall come to pass in all the land," Says the Lord, "That two-thirds in it shall be cut off and die, But one-third shall be left in it:

13:9 I will bring the one-third through the fire, Will refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them. I will say, 'This is My people'; And each one will say, 'The Lord is my God.'

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD :t2:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Thank you for that post phelanfine,

It spoke volumes to me for this time.

In His Love,

Suzanne

Guest phelanfine

1 Corinthians 2

2:9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."

2:10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

THE LORD HONORS FAITH.

Mt 14:31

And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, "O you of little faith, why did you doubt?"

Lu 8:25

But He said to them, "Where is your faith?" And they were afraid, and marveled, saying to one another, "Who can this be? For He commands even the winds and water, and they obey Him!"

Mt 17:20

So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

Mr 4:40

But He said to them, "Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?"

Mt 16:8

But Jesus, being aware of it, said to them, "O you of little faith, why do you reason among yourselves because you have brought no bread?

Lu 18:8 - I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?"

FORGIVE US LORD

Mt 8:10

When Jesus heard it, He marveled, and said to those who followed, "Assuredly, I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel!

Mt 9:2

Then behold, they brought to Him a paralytic lying on a bed. When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, "Son, be of good cheer; your sins are forgiven you."

Mt 9:22

But Jesus turned around, and when He saw her He said, "Be of good cheer, daughter; your faith has made you well." And the woman was made well from that hour.

Mt 9:29

Then He touched their eyes, saying, "According to your faith let it be to you."

Mt 15:28

Then Jesus answered and said to her, "O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

Mt 21:21

So Jesus answered and said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' it will be done.

Mr 2:5

When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, "Son, your sins are forgiven you."

Mr 5:34

And He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be healed of your affliction."

Mr 10:52

Then Jesus said to him, "Go your way; your faith has made you well." And immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus on the road.

Mr 11:22

So Jesus answered and said to them, "Have faith in God.

Lu 5:20

When He saw their faith, He said to him, "Man, your sins are forgiven you."

Lu 7:9

When Jesus heard these things, He marveled at him, and turned around and said to the crowd that followed Him, "I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel!"

Lu 7:50

Then He said to the woman, "Your faith has saved you. Go in peace."

Lu 8:48

And He said to her, "Daughter, be of good cheer; your faith has made you well. Go in peace."

Lu 12:28

If then God so clothes the grass, which today is in the field and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, how much more will He clothe you, O you of little faith?

Lu 17:5

And the apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith."

Lu 17:6

So the Lord said, "If you have faith as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be pulled up by the roots and be planted in the sea,' and it would obey you.

Lu 17:19

And He said to him, "Arise, go your way. Your faith has made you well."

Lu 18:42

Then Jesus said to him, "Receive your sight; your faith has made you well."

Lu 22:32

But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren."

Ac 3:16

And His name, through faith in His name, has made this man strong, whom you see and know. Yes, the faith which comes through Him has given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.

Ac 6:8

And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and signs among the people.

Ac 11:24

For he was a good man, full of the Holy Spirit and of faith. And a great many people were added to the Lord.

Ac 14:9

This man heard Paul speaking. Paul, observing him intently and seeing that he had faith to be healed,

Ac 14:22

strengthening the souls of the disciples, exhorting them to continue in the faith, and saying, "We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God."

Ac 14:27

Now when they had come and gathered the church together, they reported all that God had done with them, and that He had opened the door of faith to the Gentiles.

Ac 15:9

and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

Ac 16:

So the churches were strengthened in the faith, and increased in number daily.

IN HIS LOVE

Dennis Martin

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD :t2:

Guest phelanfine

I HAVE SEEN THIS KIND OF FAITH WITH MY OWN EYES. HE IS REAL. CHRIST IS REAL.

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD :D

Guest noelmaude

Interesting thread.

Reminds me of the voice of ONE crying in the wilderness. Make straight the way of the LORD.

• 1 month later...
Guest idied2
I HAVE SEEN THIS KIND OF FAITH WITH MY OWN EYES. HE IS REAL. CHRIST IS REAL.

And I believe that I will see it also in my lifetime.

Eze 20:34

And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out

This I believe.

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Dear Idied2,

You might be interested in this thread as well. It is pretty extensive, so be patient and read it ALL the way through.......here's an excerpt from it:

You know, I just realized somthing - why are we more obssesed over "when the rapture takes place" than over the return of our Lord?
Edited by tsth