Zechariah Today

tsth

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest idied2
Joh 3:19

And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil

Mt 5:17

"Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug:

Guest Mel2
I HAVE SEEN THIS KIND OF FAITH WITH MY OWN EYES. HE IS REAL. CHRIST IS REAL.

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD :t2:

Mt 8:10

When Jesus heard it, He marveled, and said to those who followed, "Assuredly, I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel!

Comment: Our Lord Marveled that this man recognized the path of authority, and how it works, both in heaven and upon the earth... and knew that the command once given was good as done... for he was a man under authority as well, and was not even a Hebrew.(Casting light on things to come, "other sheep I have...")

This is why knowing our Lord's words and will are so important to study and trust....for we can pray according to his will and know he will hear us...and knowing that he hears us..is our assurance of his answer...

And Abraham willing to obey God as to the sacrifice of Isaac, was halted before the actual deed, and thus his willingness was account to him for faith by God. For our Lord knows the truth of our heart....

In the love of Christ Jesus,

Mel2