IGNORED

HELP! Anyone know of any "evil mom-in-law" movies?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Monster In Law was wicked awesome!

Yes, this was a good one!

BE BLESSED,

ZG

PS Actually, it would be best for you to set the right Godly example and watch a touching movie about life- like Notebook or something. Do not stoop to her level, you are better than that!

Thanks. I actually sorta liked Notebook, except for the fornication and cheating on her fiance. I do like to tease my wife on how morbid the ending was, with two corpses stuck together and all.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  05/16/1992

Anyone here know of any movies that involve an evil mother-in-law, particularly of the husband's? My mother-in-law has been trying to shove down our throats movies that is intended to make the husband look bad, like the movie was an analogy of me, movies like "Beautiful Mind" (cuz the guy was crazy), Enough (with J-Lo), etc. time for me to start playing movies that depict evil mother in laws! Thanks in advance!

Monster-in-Law. it's excellent and they actually say "fight fire with fire" in it lol

Guest Biblicist

If you really want to "get her goat", so to speak, pick a movie about a crazy, unfaithful wife. I don't really know any but they are out there, I'm sure.

Honestly, I don't believe she would get the message. Your wife might, so be prepared for the fireworks. How are you at sleeping on the couch?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I'm thinking of renting "The Shining" to please my mother-in-law.

now that might work......if she thinks your actually enjoying the movies it will spoil her fun......

Barbedspirit

ps i liked 'throw mama from the train'......

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

Anyone here know of any movies that involve an evil mother-in-law, particularly of the husband's? My mother-in-law has been trying to shove down our throats movies that is intended to make the husband look bad, like the movie was an analogy of me, movies like "Beautiful Mind" (cuz the guy was crazy), Enough (with J-Lo), etc. time for me to start playing movies that depict evil mother in laws! Thanks in advance!

You must be in a lot of pain from her, I'm very sorry for that. We all, as Christians, live in a spiritual war-zone but this is not the way to handle it. Remember, God is watching how you handle situations, how you react and if you reflect Him(as we all should be reflecting Him). This is the most important thing. No one wants to hear this when they have revenge on their mind, completely understandable, but we need to do our best. God will bless you for handling this with Him in mind, first.

It's a no-fail method. :huh:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

If you really want to "get her goat", so to speak, pick a movie about a crazy, unfaithful wife. I don't really know any but they are out there, I'm sure.

Honestly, I don't believe she would get the message. Your wife might, so be prepared for the fireworks. How are you at sleeping on the couch?

Couch no good. I love my wife. And unfaithfulness is a virtue for my mom-in-law, that is, if it's the woman doing the cheating. You see, it's not so much that the woman cheated. The REAL issue is, what did the man do to JUSTIFY the act? :huh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

okay, okay, so I like to get a rise out of people. sorry. but these are great suggestions. It's the flesh, you see. But yeah I'll just wait for God to give her what she deserves. :24:

Grace to you,

FFJC,

What if you get what you deserve? :24:

Listen, the Lord came full of Grace and Truth. He dispensed Grace towards you although you were guilty.

If you want the situation to change. It would be best to follow Gods mandate and to honor your Mother.

I am closing this thread now. The Forums are not here to air our personal disputes. No matter who their directed towards. We have had split couples come and make accusations in the past and it only leads to more strife. There are two sides to every story. Yet the story begins and ends with Christ. Let's model his behavior. :P

Peace,

Dave