• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

As for demons being in a christian who indwells the Holy Spirit ...Why not. The Holy Spirit Lives in your heart and is still regenerating your soul. Why can't a spirit live in your soul if you were a christian who speaks in tongues. I'd rather say they...the demon is being "crushe out" due to the Indwelling Of The Holy Spirit. Oterwise why in the world would that person even accept that? :P

I don't want to go into details, but it has happened to me once - something tried to get back in, and I can tell you there was one heck of a battle going inside me! The battle came through me in physical ways (which kinda offended my friends until they realised - and then they got freaked out instead :24: )

But God is the victor! It left and I repented hard - never want to go through that again!

They can't get in. They can try, but they can't do it. The Spirit stops them. This is why, after the coming of the Spirit on the believers, you never hear of the disciples being possessed.

Hence I said "tried to get back in".

Just because we are protected by the Holy Spirit, doesn't stop the enemy attacking.

I agree with you 100% on that.

:P

They can try to get in but if where ... they lived is not filled, which is highly unlikely to happen if you love Jesus. But I believe a christian who is saved can have a demon manifest from within, i have had deliverance because The Holy Spirit dwells within me and the demons want to get out...what am I to think when a pastor who is saved speaks in tongues with excellent bearing fruit comes for deliverance of a demon that is inside of him. After removal he is doing well? Should I tell him to go home you have no demon.? Maybe later finding him to commit suicide to escape the torment within? I find often that the very ones who believea christian can not have a demon are the very ones getting caught confused naked or murdering. Lunacy has to do with nudity. Why does the soul and spirit have to be split? No one here belives the soul can still be tied into or twistedwith anything ungodly?

That exorcism was exactly that a ungodly demon wanting to kill. what was the mother naked for. With children if need be they take breathes ,blow bubbles with chewing gum or soapy bubbles.

I for one would not use the apostles as a example. They had already been taught for three years prior to recieving the Holy Spirit and were to recieve power when in the upper roomluke 24:49 Mark in his last chapter does not make any difference between casting out demons from believers nor nonbelievers but I do believe something more happenedin that uppr room. Rember we may have 6ooo yrs behind us and 2000 yrs are not much accounted for. patricia :o

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/09/1985

neither one of you know what you're talking about. have either one of you SEEN a christian who has demons? Christ is a shield for us, but if we don't take up that shield, we have no defense. just because we're christian doesn't automatically mean we will take up that shield. it's SO not as simple as you make it out to be. don't think you have all the answers. take heed lest you fall!

If you actually read what I said, you would see that I was saying that, but I don't think I would go as far to say we have NO defense; because even when we have fallen into sin and the enemy attacks us because we have made a foothold in our lives, it doesn't stop the Holy Spirit protecting us. Just because we have been weak, doesn't make God too weak to protect. Our shield is our faith (Eph 6), and if we have accepted Christ then we have faith, and if we have faith then we have a shield. Sometimes things are that simple, but we as people tend to over-complicate everything.

And for the record, I know I don't have all the answers, I never said I did.

And yes, for your question, I have seen a Christian get attacked bad by a demon. And like I said, something was fighting to get in but the Holy Spirit protected and made sure it stayed out. Christians living in sin just gives the enemy a bigger target.

luke, you may have been demon possesed, but i don't think you have any calling in this area. you are of show and have no discernment here. tell others what great things God has done for you, but don't try to advise others in this area. ignorance can be of great harm here. satan doesn't play games.

I am of show? What? Are you trying to say I am making things up for showmanship!? How dare you presume to say what gifts God has or hasn't given me? I advise by what I have seen and what God has done for me because I know it to be truth then. I advise by what the Scriptures say if it speak specifically about a certain area. I know the enemy doens't play games, and neither does God, so neither should we when it comes to such serious situations. I assure you, I don't speak out of ignorance; if I ever speak about something I am unsure of or don't know much on, then I say so because I don't want to give the impression I know something I have no idea about.

But tell us then, what gives you any more "calling" in this area to qualify you more than any others?

And while you're at it, tell me where I am ignorant and have no discernment here. :24:

Edited by Luke

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

:) I feel that I need to post on behalf of those who have been tormented beyond what the regular church folks here can understand.

There are some areas that your NORMAL church christianity fails to help!

This christianity that is peddeled in the pews today is powerless in the face of those who have been assaulted by higharchy demonic assignments.

Maniac has been re- baptized and re-saved more times than anyone here can imagine. I am sure besessen has a similar testimony.

I can cast out demons all day long from even some of the most tormented people. Even those little christian demons... :)

But when you are dealing with the area of split, alters of survivors of SRA (satanic ritual abuse) or severe childhood abuse (sexual). There has to be biblical counseling to heal the wounded emotions and memories that are most of the time separate from the primary person that we see in the physical. There can be many alters present... all of them need healed and demons cast out. When you try to cast out demons from these people before they get reseated you more than likely cause more damage than help. I know from experience.

D.I.D. http://www.rcm-usa.org/

What we don't understand is that this is a God given coping mechinism that occured during a time that probably would have killed them.

Pain is still there but it is in a separate compartment... They don't know "why" they have the pain, but its real and they "hear" that cutting will make it better.

Maybe this will help others get a better understanding of what is being addressed here.

Blessings, Karen

I am of show? What? Are you trying to say I am making things up for showmanship!? How dare you presume to say what gifts God has or hasn't given me? I advise by what I have seen and what God has done for me because I know it to be truth then. I advise by what the Scriptures say if it speak specifically about a certain area. I know the enemy doens't play games, and neither does God, so neither should we when it comes to such serious situations. I assure you, I don't speak out of ignorance; if I ever speak about something I am unsure of or don't know much on, then I say so because I don't want to give the impression I know something I have no idea about.

But tell us then, what gives you any more "calling" in this area to qualify you more than any others?

And while you're at it, tell me where I am ignorant and have no discernment here. :24:

ya know what, luke? your defenses kind of make my point for me. the ole "me thinks thou dost protest too much." i will, however, answer some things.

i never said you made anything up. didn't imply it. didn't say anything close to it. where did that come from? do you realize how many times you used the word "i" in your response? there are many, and that's my point. it's not about you and what you've gone through; it's about Christ.

as far as my "calling" in this area: don't believe i ever said i had one--much less that i was qualified to do so. i'm not. you have shown by your words that you are ignorant in the devices satan uses on christians. but you don't believe that, so the question of your discernment comes into pl

Karen I could not had said that better myself. Your statement is so perfect and so right on.. I wished you live nearby.....I am positive you are so right and that is why he belives no one not even Jesus Our father could help him. Not everyone who does deliverance is called to do it> they do more damage..and sometimes it all can be suggestive, and if the hope is in deliverance as a last effort to help in a area one cannot have victory and it does not help it has do be utterly devastateing. adds to despair... I feel real sad about it. I have seen not so good things but also absolutely wonderful things. God bless you karen :24:

And while you're at it, tell me where I am ignorant and have no discernment here. :whistling:

i never said you made anything up. didn't imply it. didn't say anything close to it. where did that come from? do you realize how many times you used the word "i" in your response? there are many, and that's my point. it's not about you and what you've gone through; it's about Christ.

It was when you said I was "of show" which to me implied the 'making things up' since it sounds like you call me a showman (who by my understanding would be people who make things up for show)

And anyway, I know it's all about Christ! It's stupidity to think otherwise. But you saying I use "I" too much in my response is a weak argument. How can I respond to you talking about me without me using "I" to reply? Especially when I'm referring to myself? I know it's all about God, believe me He gets all the glory, but I can't very well respond about myself using God's name in place of "I" can I? Anyway, I don't want to get into arguments here; I answered you in the other thread too.

It was when you said I was "of show" which to me implied the 'making things up' since it sounds like you call me a showman (who by my understanding would be people who make things up for show)

And anyway, I know it's all about Christ! It's stupidity to think otherwise. But you saying I use "I" too much in my response is a weak argument. How can I respond to you talking about me without me using "I" to reply? Especially when I'm referring to myself? I know it's all about God, believe me He gets all the glory, but I can't very well respond about myself using God's name in place of "I" can I? Anyway, I don't want to get into arguments here; I answered you in the other thread too.

Luke~please read my previous post.

Maniac is not one of those EASY cases. You do not understand this area of ministry..

No need to get offended by others in this area of ministry..

If you are called to help others .. reach those who you can and move on..

The Lord will move you into deeper ministry if you are called to go deeper..

Jesus said, "this kind comes out only by prayer and fasting"..

Blessings, Karen

And while you're at it, tell me where I am ignorant and have no discernment here. :P

Maniac is not one of those EASY cases. You do not understand this area of ministry..

Blessings, Karen

It is very unfortunate that I find many looking for a spiritual "cure" for thier certain things. I cannot tell you how many believe that they can go off their medication right away. I do not advocate that at all. Let us see improvement and you and your counselors should decide once improvement is seen that would be a decision based on what is seen. Even when people get healed, taking medication lets say for heart, don't stop unless you know that you know that you heard straight from the throne room of God that Jesust healed you.

Christians do not seem to like when a little of psychology is thrown in with christianity yet it needs to be with the understanding that Jesus himself was the Greatest counselor of them all. There is little back up after care for those who are going through tremendous releases and in need of the balm of gilead, Thats why sometimes we want thier pastors permission to know someone is there to assist in their recovery. This is spiritual surgery after all . :thumbsup:

Blessings, Karen

So please then, won't someone enlighten me and anyone else here. People just calling me "ignorant" and saying I don't understand doesn't really help me learn if I am really that much in the dark about things. Use PM if it's something that can't be posted publically then?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

But when you are dealing with the area of split, alters of survivors of SRA (satanic ritual abuse) or severe childhood abuse (sexual). There has to be biblical counseling to heal the wounded emotions and memories that are most of the time separate from the primary person that we see in the physical. There can be many alters present... all of them need healed and demons cast out. When you try to cast out demons from these people before they get reseated you more than likely cause more damage than help. I know from experience.

Amen Karen. It was not of coincidence that Jesus was called a counselor. I myself have seen my husband go through deliverance with the root, ( childhood sexual abuse, SRA) not ministered to, and he fell quickly after.

Prayer, and Fasting is the most important Spiritual weapon we have. In our prayer, the Lord might give us a word of wisdom that would open the heart of the one in bondage to want to recieve healing and deliverance. fasting can give us breakthrough that will give us the gift of faith to to the Lord's command to cast out demons. It is a matter of obediance to be led by the spirit, and the the self-constraint to not Lay hands on any man quicklyl.

yet nothing is cookie cutter, and we do have the scripture that says he who is free, is free indeed. Jesus can totally deliver a person that has gone through trumatic events by just one encounter with the power of the Holy Spirit.

Blessings, Karen

So please then, won't someone enlighten me and anyone else here. People just calling me "ignorant" and saying I don't understand doesn't really help me learn if I am really that much in the dark about things. Use PM if it's something that can't be posted publically then?

here is what I posted;

I feel that I need to post on behalf of those who have been tormented beyond what the regular church folks here can understand.

There are some areas that your NORMAL church christianity fails to help!

This christianity that is peddeled in the pews today is powerless in the face of those who have been assaulted by hierarchy demonic assignments.

Maniac has been re- baptized and re-saved more times than anyone here can imagine. I am sure besessen has a similar testimony.

I can cast out demons all day long from even some of the most tormented people. Even those little christian demons...

D.I.D. http://www.rcm-usa.org/

look at web site for more info...

What we don't understand is that this is a God given coping mechinism that occured during a time that probably would have killed them.

Pain is still there but it is in a separate compartment... They don't know "why" they have the pain, but its real and they "hear" that cutting will make it better.

Maybe this will help others get a better understanding of what is being addressed here.

Blessings, Karen

There is an area that requires insight and personal ministry to the wounded emotions before they can become whole...

maniac is one of those... besessen probably is too.

Your argueing with them only enforces the hopelessness that they already are dealing with 24/7.

All the other little christian cliches only make them sick. They HAVE tried to get help... MANY TIMES with no results..

Only those with an understanding of DID and have a heart for compassion ministry can truly help them..

Blessings, Karen