IGNORED

A Child Is Born

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

Zola Levitt Ministries has an awesome video showing the shocking similarities between the 9 month cycle of development in the womb, and the 9 month Festival cycle God has established. The video is 1 and 1/2 hours long, and it is titled, "A Child Is Born." It is excellent. He also has a booklet on the seven Festivals,and it gives an abridged description of this as well. Both are excellent resources. I am not going to say much as far as what is in them, becasue I do not want to spoil the surprise. I will say that they are completely in line with Scripture, and are not sensationalist hype. Zola Levitt is a very biblically based, doctrinely grounded believer not given over to sensatinalism with things like Bible Codes, and things of similar ilk. He is also a staunch supporter of Israel, and leads many tours to Israel. You can get these and other materials at 1-800-Wonders. The video is $25, and the book is around $5. Those interested in the truth about what is going on in Israel should sign up for his free "Levitt Letter." It is a high quality, free, monthly publication. Every month is a good read.