IGNORED

Hi im new can i ask everyone a question please?

Guest mr norton

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/26/1966

I used to be selfish and evil i read the satanic bible and tried to rationalize it. I did for a while and even used black magic and performed satanic rituals. I have seen the error of my ways and realize the importance of community and kindness to everyone now. But i worry that if it is too late for me for me to be forgiven by god?

The more i see the world changing day by day the more apparent it becomes to me that the mark of the beast is approaching. The floods, earthquakes, plagues its all coming true. I am sincere im my question. Im sure you get lots of spammers on this site. But this is a serious question to me so please dont dismiss it. I read somewhere that satan decieves great men and i think my intellect and arrogance have held me back and distracted me from the real meaning in life.

Thank you all :whistling:

Praise god!

Mr Norton, please follow this link and read this with prayer. If you have any questions don

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

I used to be selfish and evil i read the satanic bible and tried to rationalize it. I did for a while and even used black magic and performed satanic rituals. I have seen the error of my ways and realize the importance of community and kindness to everyone now. But i worry that if it is too late for me for me to be forgiven by god?

The more i see the world changing day by day the more apparent it becomes to me that the mark of the beast is approaching. The floods, earthquakes, plagues its all coming true. I am sincere im my question. Im sure you get lots of spammers on this site. But this is a serious question to me so please dont dismiss it. I read somewhere that satan decieves great men and i think my intellect and arrogance have held me back and distracted me from the real meaning in life.

Thank you all :whistling:

Praise god!

Mr Norton, please follow this link and read this with prayer. If you have any questions don

Guest mr norton

Thanks arvy i the blue letter bible will come in handy :noidea:

Ill go and get a copy of the king james version as well when i pass the bible store around here.

I was very curious about Jesus, and believed that I was saved, when I had not yet stepped into a church, but yet I still did drugs, and had different hang-ups. It was not until I recieved the fellowship of my local body of beleivers, that I truly started walking in victory in Christ

Does anyone know of any christian churches or organizations which are aware of the New World Order and satans minions in positions of power today? Especially in london because i really want to meet some other christian who know whats going on worldwide at present?

I have been studying conspiracys for the past 5 years and it has become more and more apparent that this isn't just a few corrupt politicians and bankers it is something more sinister and spiritual than that. It is a spiritual war between good and evil.

So just to re phrase that.

Does anyone know any churches that are fighting the "Mark of the Beast"?

[REV 13:17]And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from Worthy Welcome to have a problem? Looking for Advise?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

It does actually thanks. Because im truely repentant :thumbsup:

I have an old copy of the good news bible i have been reading but it seems to be heavily editted do you think i should get the king james version? I know there are a few different editions ,i just want to make sure i am getting the full picture.

Thanks again.

One more question?

I have heard some people say to just read the bible and obey gods law and that the church is misleading, but some people say you have to go to church to be a true christian?

I suggest the KJV printed version dated 1611. This is the best one....

The bible tells us not to forsake the gathering together in fellowship. Yes, you should fellowship with other Christians...You should be hearing the Word of God...I hear the Word of God from preachers or teachers I don't stop there....I take what they said, weigh it with the Word on my own....I allow the Holy Spirit to guide me into truth...Upon doing this -- this developes my personal relationship with the LORD....

Jesus fulfilled the laws when He completed His work on the Cross....Our moral compass is the 10 commandmants of which guides us and exposes our sins if we break on the 10 commands...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Thanks arvy i the blue letter bible will come in handy :thumbsup:

Ill go and get a copy of the king james version as well when i pass the bible store around here.

I was very curious about Jesus, and believed that I was saved, when I had not yet stepped into a church, but yet I still did drugs, and had different hang-ups. It was not until I recieved the fellowship of my local body of beleivers, that I truly started walking in victory in Christ

Does anyone know of any christian churches or organizations which are aware of the New World Order and satans minions in positions of power today? Especially in london because i really want to meet some other christian who know whats going on worldwide at present?

I have been studying conspiracys for the past 5 years and it has become more and more apparent that this isn't just a few corrupt politicians and bankers it is something more sinister and spiritual than that. It is a spiritual war between good and evil.

So just to re phrase that.

Does anyone know any churches that are fighting the "Mark of the Beast"?

[REV 13:17]And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Greetings mr norton...

Can I ask you a question? If so, here is that question...How long have you been a Christian now? If you are just now coming into the knowledge of Jesus Christ I have a suggestion for you...

Keep your eyes on Jesus...This fight is not our own, we don't fight against flesh and blood, but of spiritual darkness....

Yes it is good to know what is taking place in the world, and the world's systems, but one can get consumed so much that their eyes and focus is on that and not on the LORD....Look up! Not on what is taking place in this world...This world system of corruption will soon pass away...A new Heaven and Earth is on the way!

Keep your eyes on Jesus...This fight is not our own, we don't fight against flesh and blood, but of spiritual darkness....
:24:

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me
John 15:4

Guest mr norton

How long have i been a christian?

Difficult question really on paper my whole life but in my heart only recently.

My grandfather was a minister and i went to a christian primary school. When i was young i used to believe and pray but when i went to secondary school [about 15 years ago] it all went down hill.

I guess i better get stuck into KJV and try and figure out what is happen for myself?