IGNORED

Hi im new can i ask everyone a question please?

Guest mr norton

Guest mr norton

I used to be selfish and evil i read the satanic bible and tried to rationalize it. I did for a while and even used black magic and performed satanic rituals. I have seen the error of my ways and realize the importance of community and kindness to everyone now. But i worry that if it is too late for me for me to be forgiven by god?

The more i see the world changing day by day the more apparent it becomes to me that the mark of the beast is approaching. The floods, earthquakes, plagues its all coming true. I am sincere im my question. Im sure you get lots of spammers on this site. But this is a serious question to me so please dont dismiss it. I read somewhere that satan decieves great men and i think my intellect and arrogance have held me back and distracted me from the real meaning in life.

Thank you all :whistling:

Praise god!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I used to be selfish and evil i read the satanic bible and tried to rationalize it. I did for a while and even used black magic and performed satanic rituals. I have seen the error of my ways and realize the importance of community and kindness to everyone now. But i worry that if it is too late for me for me to be forgiven by god?

The more i see the world changing day by day the more apparent it becomes to me that the mark of the beast is approaching. The floods, earthquakes, plagues its all coming true. I am sincere im my question. Im sure you get lots of spammers on this site. But this is a serious question to me so please dont dismiss it. I read somewhere that satan decieves great men and i think my intellect and arrogance have held me back and distracted me from the real meaning in life.

Praise god!

Greetings mr noton....

Have you given your life to Christ? If so, you have began a repentance process. You once served the enemy that kept you deceived and in darkness. If you have given your life to Christ you have now given your life to Christ, meaning your life is no longer your own...

If you repented with a sincere heart you are forgiven and DO NOT return to that sin. The bible tells us that when we repent that God throws our sins into a sea of forgetfulness and HE remembers them no more...It is our memory that brings up our past and yes the enemy is fast in making us feeling condemned for those past forgiven sins...If God no longer remembers forgiven sin, don't allow condemnation to let you remember it...

Pride can surely blind a person to the truth...Intellect will always take a leglism path and argue the point into the ground because intelligence always seeks to be the smartest rock in the room..

If you have only given thought to giving your life to Christ, I would do so before it's to late. Truly giving your life to Christ means repenting of your sins and acknowleding who Jesus Chris is, what He did for you on the Cross, and being the only Son of God....

We all have sin so many times, it is impossible to verbalize all of them...But along the way, the Holy Spirit will bring up unrpentant sin, repent and move along...Don't wallow in repentant sin...Believe that God really does forgive you....

You know your life is given over to Christ because you will begin to live your life for Him, seeking to do His will and not your own....

I hope this helps..

Guest mr norton

It does actually thanks. Because im truely repentant :whistling:

I have an old copy of the good news bible i have been reading but it seems to be heavily editted do you think i should get the king james version? I know there are a few different editions ,i just want to make sure i am getting the full picture.

Thanks again.

One more question?

I have heard some people say to just read the bible and obey gods law and that the church is misleading, but some people say you have to go to church to be a true christian?

Guest mr norton
It does actually thanks. Because im truely repentant :whistling:

I have an old copy of the good news bible i have been reading but it seems to be heavily editted do you think i should get the king james version? I know there are a few different editions ,i just want to make sure i am getting the full picture.

Thanks again.

One more question?

I have heard some people say to just read the bible and obey gods law and that the church is misleading, but some people say you have to go to church to be a true christian?

just thought i would let everyone know the only reason i read anton laveys highly blasphemous book the satanic bible is because i hated satanists and wanted to hear their side of the story, i naively got sucked into it and the whole money hungry self serving principles.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  970
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Mr. Norton, there are many different versions to read. NASB, North American Standard Bible, is one of several that I use. Its easy to understand. I also have a copy of NIV, TNIV and NKJV. I use them when doing Bible study to help get a feel for what was being said. If you are comfortable with the KJV, by all means get one. The Good News is also a nice translation, and you can pick up a newer version if you like.

Welcome to the family of God and welcome to Worthy. You will find a large diverse group of people here in all different walks with Christ and some that aren't. Feel welcome to join us in chat and the forums.

God bless,

Berri

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  07/19/1983

Praise god!

s

Hi i'm Gawdschild, and so are you no matter what. It's never too late, to be forgiven by God. He's just been waiting and knocking at the door of your heart and waiting for you to answer. Now your answering, because you've seen the errors of your ways. Which was revealed to you by Him, because the devil is a liar and wants to keep in the dark. Don't be embarrassed or intimidated. We all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Just run into His open arms and let Him love you and cleanse you. Soon all the guilt will be gone and you'll ask yourself why you waited so long to come to Him. Trust me there'll be no regrets when you accept the Lord. :wub: . Send me a message if you need to anytime if you need to.

Gawdschild

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Welcome to worthy.

Youre in good hands here. Or should I say God's hands?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

One more question?

Mr. Norton,

welcome to worthy! IT will not take you long to see that there a very different opinions here on many different aspects of God. Both sides even have scripture to back it up. when presenting theirself, they are very eloquent, and inspiring. Yet, God doesn't change, even when people have very different "opinions".If you read your bible, then you will see that Christ is coming back for his bride The Church/The Body of Christ. A toe is just a toe unless it is part of the whole body. The heart supplys blood to that toe, and vessels deliver the blood to the toe and the brain tells the toe to get off of a burning coal because it could burn the toe. You cannot be a part of the Body of Christ unless you are a part of that body. I was very curious about Jesus, and believed that I was saved, when I had not yet stepped into a church, but yet I still did drugs, and had different hang-ups. It was not until I recieved the fellowship of my local body of beleivers, that I truly started walking in victory in Christ. God will also lead you to the church he knows you will grow in. Pray, and just go. He will meet you there. I went to two different church meetings, before I found the church God led me to. When I got their I knew it was the one!

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  25

It does actually thanks. Because im truely repentant :o

Thanks again.

One more question?

mr. Norton, ' arvy 'ere.

To you a new believer in Christ, I offer a suggestioin that you read the Letters of John, a whole 7 chapters. John will encourage you toward growing in your accptance and understanding of true confidence in Jesus as our Messiah. Then back up and read the Book St, John, on the life of Christ and His work on earth and in heaven as our Messiah and "daily" mediator for our salvation.

If you do not have these books: Young's Analytical Concordance Halley's Hand Book, and possibly THe Bible Dictionary. You can find these at any Bible Book store. Or maybe you are already aware of the "Blue Letter Bible" which you can access free on line, and perhaps even tha Bible Dictionary. Numerous Bible commentaries and helps may be found for free online on the Blue Letter Bible web site. Get it all for the click of your mouse.

You will want, as you have indicated to Jump into scriptures to learn as dilligently and rapidly as your mind will permit the prophetic hope that is yours and mine through the promises of Jesus the Messiah of both the Old and the New Testament books. Because therein are the Words of "the faith of Jesus" to be found for us to apply to our daily living and hope for our future with Christ in "the New heaven and New earth" of Revelation 21.

Hebrews 11:1, 3, 6 "Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen, were not made of things which do appear... Without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that comes to God must believe that He is, and that He IS the Rewarder of them that Diligently Seek Him."

1John. 21-26 Hold fast to Jesus. Seek to know the sound doctrine of His book of all that Jesus "began to do and teach...". Acts 1:1-2.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Content Count:  16

Thank you all :o

Praise god!

God will forgive you if you give your life to Him. Meaning you have to accept that Jesus is the Son of God, that He came in physical state, that He died on the cross to pay for our sins, that He rose three days later, and now sits on the right hand of the Thrown. A believe thinks that the Bible is the infalable word of God, and is the guide to life and enternal salvation. Read 1 John. And see how it strikes you.

God bless and welcome to worthy!

~enthousiasmos!