IGNORED

Would God allow us to sin? for His will?

Guest Rapturebound

God would never allow sin or evil to do good. Salt water and fresh water should not come out of the same vessel. God loves everyone reguardless of where we are at. We all have struggles and His grace is plenty for all. Jesus said to overcome evil with good. When we try to stop sinning we are in for a battle. When we allow the Word and Holy Spirit to do the work it becomes easier. The struggle in our heart and mind. Get into the word daily and fill your heart with it. Good and bad can not occupy the same space. When you turn on a light in a dark room, the darkness has to leave. Let God work for you. All He ever asked us to do was seek His Kingdom, (His way of doing things) and all things will be added unto us. The law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and death. The Spirit of Life abides in God's Word and in your heart. They both need to be in agreement.

God Bless,

Scott

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rapturebound

God would never allow sin or evil to do good. Salt water and fresh water should not come out of the same vessel. God loves everyone reguardless of where we are at. We all have struggles and His grace is plenty for all. Jesus said to overcome evil with good. When we try to stop sinning we are in for a battle. When we allow the Word and Holy Spirit to do the work it becomes easier. The struggle in our heart and mind. Get into the word daily and fill your heart with it. Good and bad can not occupy the same space. When you turn on a light in a dark room, the darkness has to leave. Let God work for you. All He ever asked us to do was seek His Kingdom, (His way of doing things) and all things will be added unto us. The law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and death. The Spirit of Life abides in God's Word and in your heart. They both need to be in agreement.

God Bless,

Scott

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

God Bless,

Scott

When you turn on a light in a dark room, there are still shadows. Salt water and fresh water should not come from the same vessel but very often does. This is why we are to renew our hearts and our minds daily. If we fall into a pit, Jesus catches us and helps us back up again. When we dive into that pit head first, satan catches us and often eats us.

There's a difference between slipping and diving. Both can be forgiven but one will leave teeth-marks.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  125
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  11/20/1956

Ben of course God would not have a former drug addict fall into his old addiction in order to relate. That is to me you trying to justify the situation. Ben you can relate as a former addict more powerfully than you can as an active one. If you remain a user, what is there to look up to? Your ministry is powerless if you are trying to free the prisoners to drug addiction, but are in the prison of addiction yourself. Get into a group like Celebrate Recovery. They are saving addicts all the time, transforming them into new people. That doesn't mean a slip is the end. You just get up and get back in the battle. But don't let yourself be fooled by a twisted lie from satan that trys to say being back in the life is ok because now your where you can relate to the fallen. You know better and need to get clean. Hurry your friends need you to come back and bring them the help that gets you free!

Rest is a weapon

a strange and quick question.....

the world and life of a drugaddict:

FACT: any drugaddict sees a non-drugaddict as an outsider, and lets face it you are.....

Question: Would God allow a person to fall back to drugs or continue to use drugs, to be able to minister to non-believing drugaddicts?

this is very puzzeling to me? any answers or ideas?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  124
  • Birthday:  06/11/1976

OK Ihear what you are saying, i also believe it to be true

but now when i broke down a while ago

i prayed for answers as i am tired of falling back to drugs

i Love the Lord and would like to spend my eternity with him

and what came to mind is this

the story of moses:

he grew up in egypt.....

he learned about the egyption ways...

he came into a situation that he couldn't handle....

he fled....

+/- 80 years later he went back to egypt to free the isrealites....

i had a vision a couple of years ago that i would help a lot of people in the town where i stayed and introduce them to GOD, help them to approuch the LIGHT

the only way i could interpret the vision of moses is that i would need to go away move to another part of the country, learn, grow, and get to know the TRINITY and then one day when GOD says it is time to come back, come back to this particular town and help all these people.

I also know that GOD uses the experiances in your life, to train you as a person to cope with the situations that is on your path for the future.....

DOES THIS MAKE SENSE???????

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Question: Would God allow a person to fall back to drugs or continue to use drugs, to be able to minister to non-believing drug addicts?

this is very puzzling to me? any answers or ideas?

No. But God would use the testimony of victory in their life to witness to drug users... And they would be connected through the ex-addicts past... They would still have a common point of reference... :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

the story of moses:

he grew up in egypt.....

he fled....

i had a vision a couple of years ago that i would help a lot of people in the town where i stayed and introduce them to GOD, help them to approuch the LIGHT

the only way i could interpret the vision of moses is that i would need to go away move to another part of the country, learn, grow, and get to know the TRINITY and then one day when GOD says it is time to come back, come back to this particular town and help all these people.

I also know that GOD uses the experiances in your life, to train you as a person to cope with the situations that is on your path for the future.....

If in fact you are being prepared for ministry, your training is not yet complete... You'll need to seek God's Victory over this before you can be an effective minister to those hurting like you... But you can do it... God has a remedy for you my friend...

Seek God in understanding the cause, affect and deliverance of your problem... You'll need to know it all to be "set free" in your mind, and to pass it on to others... :thumbsup:

Edited by Motivated By Grace

the story of moses:

he grew up in egypt.....

he fled....

If in fact you are being prepared for ministry, your training is not yet complete... You'll need to seek God's Victory over this before you can be an effective minister to those hurting like you... But you can do it... God has a remedy for you my friend...

ok yes , i have to face this demon and with the power of JESUS through me i can defeat it but only with HIS power

BUT, i have defeated this demon many times before and i keep on falling back

that is not real victory!?!?!?!?!

i want real victory, victory that i could walk into a situation without fear to face this same demon in another's life?

I know i need to break the bondages of this and be strong enough not to fall back and i want to help others break this bondage, i want other people to have what i had with JESUS

i want to have back what i had with JESUS!!!!

a strange and quick question.....

the world and life of a drugaddict:

FACT: any drugaddict sees a non-drugaddict as an outsider, and lets face it you are.....

Question: Would God allow a person to fall back to drugs or continue to use drugs, to be able to minister to non-believing drugaddicts?

this is very puzzeling to me? any answers or ideas?

`Benobi1` Oct 10 2007, 11:03 AM post=`999826

THUS SAITH THE LORD GOD:

"WHAT SHALL WE SAY THEN? SHALL WE CONTINUE IN SIN, THAT GRACE MAY ABOUND? GOD FORBID. HOW SHALL WE, THAT ARE DEAD TO SIN, LIVE ANY LONGER THEREIN? RO. 6/1-2.

"HE THAT COMMITTETH SIN IS OF THE DEVIL; FOR THE DEVIL SINNETH FROM THE BEGINNING. FOR THIS PURPOSE THE SON OF GOD WAS MANIFESTED, THAT HE MIGHT DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL. WHOSOEVER IS BORN OF GOD DOTH NOT COMMIT SIN; FOR HIS SEDED REMAINETH IN HIM: AND HE CANNOT SIN, BECAUSE HE IS BORN OF GOD. IN THIS THE CHILDREN OF GOD ARE MANIFEST, AND THE CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL: WHOSOEVER DOETH NOT RIGHTEOUSNESS IS NOT OF GOD, NEITHER HE THAT LOVETH NOT HIS BROTHER. 1 JOHN 3/8-10. If Jesus has delivered you from drugs, why do you want to go back into it? Jesus doesn`t need the devils second hand tools to save the lost, the drug addicts. You should stop fooling yourself into thinking that it`s God`s will for you to take drugs in order to witness to other drug addicts, and embrace the truth, which is, If you are doing it, then it`s you who have made a conscious, willful decision to do it. It has nothing to do with God`s will, INSTEAD IT`S EVERYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR WILL, YOUR THE ONE WHO MAKES THE CHOICE.

"KNOW YE NOT, THAT TO WHOM YE YIELD YOURSELVES SERVANTS TO OBEY, HIS SERVANTS YE ARE TO WHOM YE OBEY; WHETHER OF SIN UNTO DEATH, OR OF OBEDIENCE UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS? RO. 6/16.

"LIKEWISE RECKON YE ALSO YOURSELVES TO BE DEAD INDEED UNTO SIN, BUT ALIVE UNTO GOD THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD. LET NOT SIN THEREFORE REIGN IN YOUR MORTAL BODY, THAT YE SHOULD OBEY IT IN THE LUSTS THEREOF. NEITHER YIELD YE YOUR MEMBERS AS INSTRUMENTS OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS UNTO SIN: BUT YIELD YOURSLEVES UNTO GOD, AS THOSE THAT ARE ALIVE FROM THE DEAD, AND YOUR MEMBERS AS INSTRUMENTS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS UNTO GOD. RO. 6/11-13. read the rest of Romans 6, and pray Loving Father open your eyes to the truth.

(edited by moderator to remove personal email information)

Ok Yes

some time ago, i met the LORD through a local pastor, and GOD used him to open my eyes and help me

over a long period i followed with eager

( he taught me somethings;one thing comes to mind)

the enemy sets traps for the saved

and sometimes you don't see the trap as it has been hidden well

same situation

traps were set, and i fell for it, a couple times now

and i am sick of it

i want to be with GOD all the time, do his will all the time

be in HIS light

mingle with HIS people

but to become great in HIS kingdom, you need not to boast yourself

but become the servant

Like JESUS that washed the feet of the deciples

i want to become the servant

also............

i am alone .... no,no,no i feel alone in this world

for a long time i didn't have anyone that i trusted enough to open up to them

one of those times was when i joined this forum

i needed the fellowship of some fellow saved ones

and shortly after i fell for another trap

back to the life i don't want

i don't want another breakthrough in my life

i want to break out!!!!!

out of bondage, out of sin and into the light

into the ARMS OF LOVE , the ARMS OF GOD

because GOD IS LOVE!!!!!

Guest HIS girl

Does God allow us to make choices? Yes He does. Does it mean the bad choices we made are the ones God would have us make? No it doesn't. Sin has nothing to do with God in anyway shape and form. It only affects us who are clothed in flesh. The Spirit is willing ALWAYS as the Spirit is to do with God. The flesh is ALWAYS weak and must be strengthened by the Spirit, but because God is loving, He will not MAKE decisions for you but will allow circumstances to eventuate through YOUR decisions. Repeating mistakes when we know better is sin and wilfull sinning.