IGNORED

What are your thoughts on Lord Maitreya?

Voice of Reason

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,785
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

What are your thoughts on Lord Maitreya?  What role could he, if any, play in the future?

Background Information:

Who is lord maitreya?

In'>http://www.worthynews.com/lordmaitreya.htm

In

Search for Maitreya

What'>http://www.worthynews.com/maitreya2.htm

What

are your thoughts?

With much agape love,

George :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

Time will only tell if this man will come to world prominence. It is possible that he could be the Antichrist but I am always going to believe that the Pope is going to be the false prophet.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I dont really know if he will play a role in the end time events but I personally dont believe he will be the anti-christ because I believe that he will come out of nowhere quietly without a lot of fanfare so as not to cause a great comotion so he will be able to win the confidence of the world.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Who could possibly beleive in a dirty looking man like that?  The man's crazier then Rael and Manson.  If anyone is to follow him they should seek professional help.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

This world never ceases to amaze me.  Now we have a man who is everyone at all times huh?  The prophet, the christ , the mother the father of the earth  and all that.  It is laughable.  When Jesus returns there will be no doubt in anyones mind that HE HAS ARRIVED  as every eye shall behold him. Also, I was not aware that Jesus was really in hiding all of these years and living in rome since 1984.  Here I thought all along that he loved me and he loved this world and does not wishfor anyone to perish but no, he was kicked back in his comfy easy chair watching cnn like the rest of us and knew all this time that we have been misled in our teachings...wow.  

Yeah right.  Just kept it all to himself.  when did he decide to make his debut htis man anyway?  He is almost as good as that man from waco who called himself david koresh.  Does anyone know tht the FBI called in some scientist from Russia named igor smirnov to use a mind machine wherein he would communicate thoughts into the brain of koresh to attempt to cause him torelease all the people on the compound and to surrender?  Instead the village voice in Ny reported, the Feds decided to use the telephone and the voice of God, whom was really the voice of charlton Heston the actor whom they spliced and re- master mixed so that they could try to convince koresh to surrender.  Yes but it obviously did not work.  Musta seen the movie?

Always thinking that the anti-christ would be someone who the world admired and followed because of signs. This guy right now certainly isn't popular here in the U.S.  Just an opinion

• 3 months later...

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Matthew 24:4-5 Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.

Just one of "many" I suppose.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I dont think this Matreiya is anything to fear. Religiou kooks come and go. I agree with faith, the antichrist will be someone people admire, someone with worldwide influence, someone who surrounds himslef with warriors, he will probably come from the world of politics and emerge in the midst of some tragedy offering up a solution to the worlds problems. That's what I think anyhow!

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

It makes sense. To "deceive" someone (in the manner we are speaking), you must first win their confidence.

• 3 weeks later...

Also it says that "arms shall stand on his part" and that he "will honour the God of forces" and that he will be the leader of Magog(ancient name for Russia). Seems like he will be a leader with a large military. I don't think this guy has anywhere near the kind of clout it would take to command such reverence.