IGNORED

free will to make terrorists hate us

Guest Godlovesall

Guest Godlovesall

Hi everyone.

I just felt the need to share my opinion.

I wonder how many people here watch pbs news? (the only real news on television)

Because from the various news stories I've seen there, I have no faith anymore that president Bush is acting on Gods will. I just see more and more evidence that he is acting solely on behalf of corporate greed.

God gave us free will, and what we "the people" have done with that will is allow our government to go unchecked for decades.

I mean just think about it. If your for more strict corporate regulations, then how can you get the millions of dollars needed to win the presidency?

Until the day that we have equal publicly funded campaigns for each candidate, with unbias research and disclosure of each candidates background then we will not have an honest election. Or an honest president...

Do you know that american companies have been selling pesticides that have been banned in the US because they cause cancer to third world countries?

And though our government did'nt sell them, they allowed it and continue to allow it. I would call that aiding murderers.

I ask could anyone of you in allow that if you had the power to stop it?

And thats just one of many examples of our government allowing greedy companies to take advantage of already disadvataged people.

Would'nt things like that help to justify in the minds of the terrorists an attack on the US. ?

But anyway I don't want anyone to believe me, I want you to find out the facts. Find out what's going on that the major news networks never mention.

The only good things america does for third world countries is all done by Christian

charities.

If only our government acted as compassionatly as a good Christian church, then I believe 9/11 never would have happened.

Wishing love and happiness to ALL,

Michael

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  155
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/13/1953

If only our government acted as compassionatly as a good Christian church, then I believe 9/11 never would have happened.

Wishing love and happiness to ALL,

Michael

I agree!

Jesus said to love your neighbor and even your enemy. Why? Because when he sees your loving concern he won

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Jesus Christ Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

It is simply beyond comprehension that any thinking person could attribute credibility to PBS. They are the worst news organ in the United States, and among the least credible on earth.

Proven reports of their deliberate hiding of stories, changing the facts in others, and reporting 'news' that was completely made up, are so frequent, so outrageous, and so FUNNY, that I actually enjoy listening to them! What terrific comedy relief!!!

Thanks. It's been a really rough day, and I needed a good belly-laugh.

With a blessing,

Leonard, a sinner

I wonder how many people here watch pbs news? (the only real news on television)

do you only get one channel???

Maybe you could try getting Fidel Castro on shortwave radio? I'm sure he'd endorse everything on PBS.

Because from the various news stories I've seen there, I have no faith anymore that president Bush is acting on Gods will

????

No President has ever been elected to do God's will. They are elected to run the United States by Americans. Not all Americans are christians.....and even not all christians are believers.

Thank God for George W Bush!!!!

Laying down for terrorists will only bring tyranny.

Guest Godlovesall
Proven reports of their deliberate hiding of stories, changing the facts in others, and reporting 'news' that was completely made up, are so frequent, so outrageous, and so FUNNY, that I actually enjoy listening to them! What terrific comedy relief!!!

Hmm I've never heard those accusations. They do air ALL points of veiw.And individual's reports of events can be inaccurate at times.

But I know that PBS's intentions are just to bring the info the large newscasts won't give you. I have seen them apologize for airing innaccurate info on occasion.

But that was just a corporate lawyer trying to get them on a technicality.

So I don't know what you saw but I KNOW that most if not all of what they portray as fact is verifiable.

I'm sorry I did'nt mean it that way. I just meant that theres no middle path as I see it. Your either on the side of good, trying to help others. Or your motivated by fear, greed, power etc. eg. the side of evil.

And the more I learn about the things our country does and has done the more I think our country's leadersare motivated by the later.

that is how the world has always been run, sister.

Even at that we still have the best system of government because our leaders are eventually accountable to the voting public.

The really bad news is that Bush is still the best possible candidate on the horizon.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Murderous Islam still wishes to violently impose its seventh-century culture & religion on the entire world. Terrorism today is largely if not completely associated with the followers of one, Muhammad of Yathrib.

God bless America with strength & vigilance to stand tall & strong against Muslim hordes who wish to murder & maim "infidels" and "renegades" whether in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Northern Nigeria, Somalia, wherever.

Carry on, Mr. President - FOUR MORE YEARS!

God bless America!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/27/1975

Murderous Islam still wishes to violently impose its seventh-century culture & religion on the entire world. Terrorism today is largely if not completely associated with the followers of one, Muhammad of Yathrib.

This is completely false in it's entirety. A lot of terrorists are associated with extremist fundamentalist muslin groups, but we have a group of terrorists here at home who are just as bad. They are called the KKK.

I have met many Muslims and they are largely very peaceful and want nothing to do with the groups who associate with terrorists. They preach their faith but are hardly violent.

The hate that is felt towards the United States in some cases is undeserved but a lot of it had to do with horrible foreign policy that has been taking place over the past 40 years since the McCarthy era and Red scare.

Guest AnointedSword

Fact 1: Terrorists have been killing innocent women and children long before Bush ever stepped into office.

Fact 2: We are the most generous nation in the world. 80% of cash used for missions in third world countries come from the U.S. ( Gov and private)

Fact 3: Just because PBS doesn't give out a list of how much and where our aid goes, doesn't mean it's not happening.

Fact 4: PBS is leftwing. Get fact not fiction.

If you need links to unbiased news sources please feel free to PM and ill send some your way.

Fact 5: Bush set forth an initiative that he signed into effect last year that allows churches to apply for Gov aid.

Fact 6: Bush signed into law the Partial Birth abortion Ban.

Fact 7: We are rebuilding Iraq as I type. Schools, missions, hospitals. People can witness freely in most of the areas in Iraq now. The only people we are trying to hurt anyways are people that want to kill us.

I can go on and on about this President. Is he perfect? I think not. Is he giving to others? Yes, he is. Did we get attacked on Sept 11? Yes, we did. Is it just to go after these people? Read the Bible and you tell me. David defended himself; He took the giants' head. The Bible says "vengeance is Mine, saith the Lord." I have one question to ask: Who do you think taught our troops to make war? You can go to Fort Bragg, home of the Special Forces and you can read scriptures. You can read their creed and you will see prayers. I have one thing to say....Satan messed with the wrong country this time.

God Bless

Noah

Guest inhisrest4evr

Bottom line, whos will are we trying to impose here as good little "christians"? Our own, PBS, political parties? You need to stop picking one verse out of the word to build a universal belief out of it. God uses nations as a sword of His judgement. To love our enemies is a personal command, we cannot impose that on others. WE are called to love our enemies and to pray for them. Tell that to an Iraqi muslim who does not know our God while she is being raped or a man who is watching his entire family being executed.To love our enemies is to , inspite of their hatred towards us, feed, cloth, help them. We are called to defend the defenseless. We,as Christians, bring Jesus into the hopelessly dark places. Through this war the doors have been opened to help the Christians in Iraq who were oppressed and in chains. It is also the word of God that says He hears the cries of the oppresses and comes to their defense. Iraq was attacked for one more reason. Saddam is one of many over there who have touched the apple of God's eye, Israel. This is only the beginning, gird yourself and quit wasting your energy and time listening to the worlds view and seek Gods view over all that is happening. Maybe He will share it with you or maybe He will let you wear yourself out chasing everything else. Don't mean to offend you but there is a bigger picture here than what you are seeing. The body of Christ needs to grow up and seek the God they say they believe in. He is more than just a loving God, He is also a God of judgement, today. Don't miss it, seek God. One more thing, you may hate war, but war is expected.I hate abortion, killing babies is not normal. God is useing Bush to restore righteousness back to our land, God is giving us a chance to turn things around. You really need to talk to God not the news on tv.