buckthesystem

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  170
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Islam strikes again! Oh, how I long for the day when Christ beheads all Muslims with His sword of Truth.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

A man reportedly held a knife to the throat of his 15-month-old nephew and decapitated him in front of his mother in a Saudi Arabian supermarket. My bad. Still, It most likely was some sort of honor killing. Perhaps he killed the child because the mother had spoken to another man on the day the child was conceived or something.

Funny you should say that. I've seen plenty of Christians on here saying married couples shouldn't be friends with members of the opposite sex.

Yeah, but the Christians that hold those views are not going to murder a child over it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

Islam strikes again!

That's a pretty unfair statement to make considering most of Saudi Arabia is muslim. Nowhere in the article was religion cited as a reason for the dispute.

It would be like saying "Christianity strikes again!" everytime someone murders someone else in this country.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.22
  • Content Count:  4,274
  • Content Per Day:  4.78
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Islam strikes again!

That's a pretty unfair statement to make considering most of Saudi Arabia is muslim. Nowhere in the article was religion cited as a reason for the dispute.

It would be like saying "Christianity strikes again!" everytime someone murders someone else in this country.

That's not true. ALL of Saudi Arabia is muslim. They don't allow any other religion, especially Christianity. In America, we are tolerant of all religions, no matter how wacky.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

Lord God I pray for all people who do not know you. I pray for those people who have received a deceitful religion that hates and kills their own. And Lord I pray for the hearts of my brothers and sisters to help us to love and pray for our neighbors, those You have created and who You long to bring to Your fold as You have declared You would that none should perish. Bring conviction to the hearts of ALL mankind...

And Lord I pray that you have received the spirit of this innocent child, that you comfort the parents of this child and that you rescue this man who murdered the child. Lord through Your sovereign grace and mercy convict this man and bring Him to you...forgive his ignorance and hatred Father.

In Jesus name

Amen