Rick-Parker

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

What some kind Muslim apologists fail to understand is that Islam stands on Muhammad's Qur'an. The Qur'an, as I've shown, is replete with Muhammad's call for violence against Jews & "infidels." How can a Muslim who believes in the Qur'an NOT ACCEPT the Qur'an? A Muslim who disavows Muhammad's Qur'an, it commandments & principles, disavows Muhammad! Every Muslim I've ever met accepts Muhammad as their necessary "prophet" and religious leader. Muslims do not live to reject Muhammad. True Muslims ACCEPT the Qur'an & hadiths; how can those who REJECT Muhammad's treatise & the hadiths be considered a genuine Muslim by any stretch of the imagination. Excellent query always conveniently overlooked by Muslim apologists.

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think David of Derby is right when he says that most muslims are not extremists. I have many muslim friends and they are extremely sweet and hospitable people that christians could do well to learn from. Most of them don't know much about the Koran...just as most christians only know select passages of the bible.

But of the christians who lived in 1930s Germany and were silent, we don't know if it was because they were afraid of Nazi reprisals or if it was because they supported his worldview. Either way they deserve some of the blame for allowing Hitler to be unleashed upon the world. Thank God that there were heros in Germany that stood up to him...not loving their life unto the death.

This is the problem we have with Islam today. The fanatics of this religion (a much larger percentage than anything in christian history) have assumed control and the decent muslims are being silent. That is why we can't tell if they are (a) afraid or (b) supporting islamofascism

It is also very true that the 5 pillars of Islam (the Koran and other foundational books) encourage the spread of Islam by the sword, by lies, and by murder.

Funny thing is....you can speak against allah and live...but don't you dare question Mohammed, the child molestor. There are 5 books of Islam. There were very few people in these books who actually knew him but those who did say he was an insane thief who married a 6 year old girl and murdered anyone who got in the way of his political conquests.

My God is not like that....

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.86
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

So, Europe's exploitation of Africa for hundreds of years has absolutely nothing to do with the current problems there? You are aware that one tactic of the Colonial powers was to exacerbate existing tribal tensions in order to keep the populace fighting themselves rather than the colonial powers, right? And then, when the Colonial powers granted them freedom finally, African nations didn't have the benefit of highly educated leaders knowledgeable in the principles of government.

Nope, didn't say that; you sound a little defensive. When people make statements that whites are the "problem," when "people" are the problem, I say something. Come back to reality. It's not "our" fault that blacks hate each other just because of their ancestry, religion or dialect. It is not "our" fault that "people" hack each other to death with machetes. It is not "our" fault that "people" are beheading, bombing and mutilating others because "we" are of their religion.

I personally take offense when "you" blame "me" for all the problems in the world. The real culprit is Satan and sin.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  710
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  10/16/1984

So, Europe's exploitation of Africa for hundreds of years has absolutely nothing to do with the current problems there? You are aware that one tactic of the Colonial powers was to exacerbate existing tribal tensions in order to keep the populace fighting themselves rather than the colonial powers, right? And then, when the Colonial powers granted them freedom finally, African nations didn't have the benefit of highly educated leaders knowledgeable in the principles of government.

Nope, didn't say that; you sound a little defensive. When people make statements that whites are the "problem," when "people" are the problem, I say something. Come back to reality. It's not "our" fault that blacks hate each other just because of their ancestry, religion or dialect. It is not "our" fault that "people" hack each other to death with machetes. It is not "our" fault that "people" are beheading, bombing and mutilating others because "we" are of their religion.

I personally take offense when "you" blame "me" for all the problems in the world. The real culprit is Satan and sin.

Defensive? No. Flustered? Most certainly. I still contend that what tribal/clan tensions there were before colonization happened were exasperated by Europe's action's during the colonial period. I never blamed you for the problems in the world, if I were to put the blame on anybody (which I won't, because I know the blame belongs to many) I would have to say that colonial Europe is to blame. Are you colonial Europe? Of course not.

:)

The Devil's Dark

"But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." (2 Corinthians 4:3-4)

And Man's Cold Heart Of Stone

But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death. (Proverbs 8:36)

Needs To Meet The Lord Of Light, The Lord Of Creation

"For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake." (2 Corinthians 4:5)

At The Foot Of The Cross

"For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified." (1 Corinthians 2:2)

And Break

:24:

If You Believe

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

In The KING OF THE JEW

"And a superscription also was written over him in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew, THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS." (Luke 23:38)

Pray For The PEACE Of Jerusalem

"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee." (Psalms 122:6)

And The Salvation Of The Israelite, Your Brother's Brother

"And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." (Matthew 25:40)

:24:

And Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.86
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

No, WTD. I'm not Europe. But I am white and my ancestors are from Europe. And as such, I am tired of bring accused of creating all the world's ills. Our race is no better or worse than any other race. We were not the first to have slaves, nor are we the last. Unless I'm mistaken, no whites have slaves. Some other races do. Where is your blame for them? Or, do you have to be PC and only blame your own race to make yourself feel better (less flustered)?

I think his point is that colonial European nations did some pretty rotten things in history...and I'd have to agree with that sentiment. My family is English on mom's side and the brits were ruthless cruel conquorers because that's the only way to make people submit who don't want to submit.

The Spanish robbed and plundered their way through South America until there was nothing left!

Ze French were only successful for a short while with Napolean so they don't count :)(LOL)

Germany didn't get "colonial" until Hitler and we know what happened then

The Italians (Rome) once crushed everyone brutally for centuries!

..and they got it from the Greeks.

But the Arabs gave them a good run for their money for many centuries. These things come in cycles...

No, WTD. I'm not Europe. But I am white and my ancestors are from Europe. And as such, I am tired of bring accused of creating all the world's ills. Our race is no better or worse than any other race. We were not the first to have slaves, nor are we the last. Unless I'm mistaken, no whites have slaves. Some other races do. Where is your blame for them? Or, do you have to be PC and only blame your own race to make yourself feel better (less flustered)?

Do you think I'm trying to make you feel bad for your ancestor's actions? I'm not. I don't feel responsible for my ancestor's actions. Those are theirs, not my own.

Furthermore, the primary colonial powers were Spain, Portugal, France, England, and The Netherlands. My ancestry, as far as I know, is none of the above. So I'm not "blaming my own race" for anything. These ad hominem attacks are uncalled for.

I'm simply pointing out the facts, I'm not trying to make you feel guilty in the least. And I'm not sure where you're getting this business about slavery, I never mentioned slavery.

And, just so you know, I'm flustered because I'm the only one on "my side" in a topic where my arguments are repeatedly distorted and misconstrued.

-edit-Thank you, Yod. that is more or less what I was saying.

And, just so you know, I'm flustered because I'm the only one on "my side" in a topic where my arguments are repeatedly distorted and misconstrued.

Don't you hate it when that happens?

Don't you hate it when that happens?

Sure do. Oh well, it's part of Forum Life.