IGNORED

Is America Exceptional?

Treasure

America has good baseball ,apple pie , & Chevrolet hybrids.

:emot-hug::emot-hug::emot-hug:

What! No Holden?

:emot-hug:

The Hope Of Christian America

Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed. Isaiah 66:5

Soon Will Be Descending To The City Of David

The voice of joy, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the voice of them that shall say, Praise the LORD of hosts: for the LORD is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: and of them that shall bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the LORD. For I will cause to return the captivity of the land, as at the first, saith the LORD. Jeremiah 33:11

And All Who Vex Israel And Who Posses Her Lands Will Go

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey. Ezekiel 36:5

Amen

:emot-hug:

The Meek

The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel. Isaiah 29:19

Believe God

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3;16

And Praise His Holy Name

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

Amen

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic